- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3 hr kayak & snorkelling tour discovering the crystal clear waters & diverse marine life off the Baja California peninsula
- Use of a double seat, glass-bottom kayak & accessories (including life jacket) for another perspective on the underwater world
- Use of all snorkelling gear, including a wet suit if required, to get up close with your new fish friends
- Breathtaking water views of the famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas
- Stop at the stunning Lover's Beach, with pristine sands & impressive rock formations
- Use of a dry bag to keep all your gear safe & dry
- Convenient round trip transportation from San Jose del Cabo, the corridor, and the Cabo San Lucas tourist area
- Friendly & informative bilingual guide, fluent in both English & Spanish
- Light refreshments and snacks to replenish your post-paddle & snorkel energy
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join this kayaking and snorkelling tour to see The Arch of Cabo San Lucas, one of the most famous Baja Peninsula landmarks. Sitting at the peninsula's southernmost tip, it towers three storeys tall above the celestial emerald waters of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean. It was formed by natural erosion and is not only is it popular with tourists, but it's also home to an array of marine creatures, including sea lions.
Enjoy the convenience of pick-up from selected hotels in the tourist areas, or make your own way to the meeting point at Plaza Gali. You'll then hit the water in your glass-bottom, two-person kayak, paddling along the rocky coast toward the Arch. Along the way, you'll pass Pelican Rock and enjoy incredible sea views of The Arch – hopefully, you packed your camera in your dry bag for the fantastic photo opportunities!
While the views through the glass-bottom of the kayak are great, they're even better from underneath. It's time to don your snorkel gear and dive into the azure waters for a refreshing swim with the diverse marine life. Keep an eye out for multi-coloured fish, eels, starfish, sea turtles, and, of course, the local, playful sea lions. The Sea of Cortez is known as the “The Aquarium of the World” for a good reason!
You'll also enjoy a stop at Lover's Beach, a hidden cove with a small stretch of pristine sand surrounded by towering cliffs. The waters are calm and clear, and it's a great place to pause for some refreshments.
Where we Visit:
- The Arch of Cabo San Lucas
- Pelican Rock
- Lover's Beach
Glass Bottom Kayak & Snorkel At The Arch Of Cabo San Lucas
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What to bring?
- Beach Towel
- Beach Sandals
- Hat (to protect from the sun)
- Comfortable clothes
What type of food will be provided?
Bottled water, soda and granola bars.
Is there an age restriction?
Yes, children must be of at least 6 years of age to join this tour.
Do you offer pick ups from every hotel in the area? What about AirBnBs?
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not offer pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area we do offer pick-ups if Airbnb is outside of the tourist area we set a meeting point.
What is the meeting point for Cruise Ship passengers?
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza Gali parking lot, in front there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there!
What is the meeting point for people staying outside the tourist area?
We can meet you at Plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra Hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there.
How much time is spent in the water?
Around 2 to 2.5 hours.
What happens if the tour gets cancelled due to bad weather?
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Is the morning tour or afternoon tour better?
The morning tours are recommended especially if you're feeling unsure, as the conditions tend to be less windy, and less crowded.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems, or anyone suffering from a serious medical condition. Please advise the Operator of any medical condition at time of booking
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years, and all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- If you need to cancel, you can do so without penalty up to 48 hours before departure
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance and no-shows will be charged in full
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Read full supplier's terms & conditions