- Round trip transportation
- Stand up paddle board and oar
- Snorkel gear
- Wet suit (if needed)
- Bilingual instructors
- Refreshments and snacks
- Life jacket
SUP At The Arch Of Cabo San LucasGuided stand up paddle and snorkel at this famous Baja landmark.
What to Expect
Standing Up Paddleboarding (also known as SUP) requires balance and strength, but nearly anyone can do it with the right instruction.
The Stand Up Paddle is similar to a surf board but much larger in size, making it easier to float and balance whilst standing. Making this a great way to enjoy nature in a clam and relaxed pace.
Let our experienced guides teach you how to glide along the water on your own paddleboard sooner than you could think.
The pride you feel by reaching this goal is priceless and the view of the Arch is breathless.
During the tour, a break is needed and this time is used for snorkeling at Pelican Rock, a marine protected area with clear, blue water and an abundance of wildlife. If needed, floats will be available for children, please notify our guides in case of needing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beach towel
- Beach sandals
- Sun hat
Bottled water, soda and granola bars.
Yes, children must be at least 6 years of age to join the tour.
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not offer pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area we do offer pick-ups if Airbnb is outside of the tourist area we set a meeting point.
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza Gali parking lot, in front there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there!
We can meet you at plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra Hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Please notify any medical condition.
- Must be at least 6 years old to join the tour.
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 participants.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- If you need to cancel, you can do so without penalty up to 48 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
- No shows will be charged in full.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely