- Round trip transportation
- Soft deck surfboard
- Rashguard or wetsuit
- Bilingual instructors
- Shaded camp
- Refreshments and snacks
- Boogie boards available
Surf Lessons In Costa Azul (Summer)Learn how to surf in Mexico!
What to Expect
Let´s Go Surfing!
Summer and fall are the best seasons to catch waves in Cabo; the water temperatures are just perfect and wave conditions are ideal for beginners. The beach has several breaks with beginner friendly waves and waves only experts can ride, in fact this iconic surf break is home to Los Cabos Open of Surf held by the World Surf League.
This activity is not just for grown ups, kids love it and will never forget the first time they stand up and catch a wave, leaving a big smile on their faces for the rest of the day.
Under the close guidance of our surf coaches, you will get up and ride your first wave much sooner than you may think.
Take a break for a snack and enjoy the views under a shaded camp.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bathing suit
- Beach towel
- Beach sandals
Yes, children must be at least 6 years old to join the tour.
Bottled water, soda, granola bars.
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not offer pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area we do offer pick-ups if Airbnb is outside of the tourist area we set a meeting point.
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza Gali parking lot, in front there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there!
We can meet you at plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra Hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there.
We have a maximum of 3 people per surf instructor. Insuring a personalized experience.
Approx 2 hrs are spent surfing. If you are tired and wish to stop, feel free to do so and take a break at the beach.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Please notify of any medical condition.
- Minimum of 2 people required.
- Must be at least 6 years old to join this tour.
- Not wheelchair accesible.
- If you need to cancel, you can do so without penalty up to 48 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
- No shows will be charged in full.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Reviews for Surf Lessons In Costa Azul (Summer)
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely