- Get up to $55 cash back per person when you book with us
- Scenic helicopter flight in a BK-117
- Helicopter skydive over Christchurch
- HQ to airport transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced instructor and safety briefing
- Jumpsuit, helmet and goggles
- Beach landing
What to Expect
This premium skydiving adventure, dubbed "The biggest experience you'll ever have", is your gateway to freedom!
Helidive includes a scenic helicopter flight in a BK 117 over Christchurch, followed by a skydive out of the helicopter over the breath-taking Eastern coastline. This adrenaline-packed experience is only available in 7 locations worldwide.
Begin your adventure with a comprehensive safety briefing with your instructor before being transferred to Christchurch International Airport. Feel the anticipation rise as you get kitted out in your skydiving harness and board the BK-117 helicopter for a breathtaking scenic flight above Christchurch.
As you head up to altitude, gaze upon panoramas of the coastline before edging closer to the door and making the ultimate plunge over the ocean. Experience a heart-pounding freefall followed by a few blissful moments of floating back down to earth once the parachute is deployed. Top off the jump with a sandy landing on Sumner Beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a minimum age of 6 years old. This also depends on whether they fit the provided harness correctly.
Allow 3 hours from your arrival time at our headquarters in Sumner.
Yes wear your glasses or contact lenses, remember your lens solution in case of any drying effects from the wind.
Comfortable warm clothing and closed footwear. We will provide a jumpsuit, skydiving hat and googles but don't forget to bring your smile.
Yes, our limit is 100kg, however on case by case, in-person assessment, up to 110kg may be accepted. A surcharge applies for guests 101-110kg.
- Minimum age is 6 years old (dependent on whether they fit the harness correctly)
- Weight limits apply
- You may not take any form of a camera including GoPros on the skydive or on the plane with you, however, you can purchase a video package directly on the day
- Guests are required to wear closed shoes and warm clothing and will be provided with a jumpsuit, skydiving hat and goggles
In the event of cancellation on your behalf the following conditions apply:
- 24 hours or more of notice no charge will be made to your booking fee.
- Less than 24 hours notice you will be charged 100% of your booking fee.
- Failure to show up on the day you will be charged 100% of your booking fee.
- In the event of your skydive being cancelled due to weather or anything outside of our control, you will receive a full refund.
Reviews for Helidive Christchurch
Get Instant Confirmation