- 30-minute jetboating adventure
- V8 powered jet boats
- Professional drivers
- Stunning views of Lake Rotorua
- Spray and lifejackets
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Lake Rotorua is one of New Zealand's most stunning destinations and a guided jetboat ride is a great way to see it. On this thrilling, high-speed boating adventure in the North Island, you will get the chance to see picturesque views of the lake and mountains that surround it.
This tour is sure to get your heart racing as you reach speeds of up to 80km/hr. But don't fear - You will be safe and secure with your knowledgable guide/driver by your side. You will also be provided complimentary spray jackets to keep you dry and life jackets in the very unlikely event that you fall into the lake.
This jetboat ride lasts approximately 30 minutes. They depart from 1 Lakefront Drive, Rotorua hourly between 9 am and 4 pm every day of the week.
Jet Boating in Rotorua - 30 Minutes
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Child (5-15 yrs):
- Suitable for almost all ages (from 2 years old).
- Child is between 5-15 years old.
- Infants aged between 2-4 years old go FREE. Limit 1 free infant per paying adult.
- Under New Zealand’s current Covid19 Protection Framework, we will be requiring vaccine passes to board our boat for all those eligible.
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.