- Get up to $40 cash back per person when you book with us
- Minimum 2 people required per booking
- 30-minute helicopter flight over island scenery
- 1.5 hours free time exploring the pristine beach surrounds
- Discover the Whitsundays with unparalleled aerial views
- Morning, midday and afternoon flight times
- A beach blanket
- In-flight pilot commentary
- Guaranteed window seats
- Courtesy bus to and from your accommodation
- A beach umbrella upon request
Why do we love this
What a way to see the Whitsundays! We love that this tour doesn't just give you bird's eye views of Whitehaven Beach, but allows you the chance to land on the pristine sand and explore this famous spot on foot too.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Travel like a VIP and explore the Whitsundays from the air! This incredible helicopter tour takes you directly to Whitehaven Beach and gives you unparalleled views along the way.
Voted 'most desirable' island in Australia and the South Pacific, Whitehaven Beach is truly a magical place. Pure white sand and sparkling clear water await you!
After a smooth take off, soar above the many beautiful islands of Whitsundays. Watch brilliant swirls of water contrasted by white sandbars below you. Depending on the season, you might also spot whales and turtles!
Next, you'll enjoy a bird’s eye view of breathtaking Hill Inlet. You'll also take in stunning views of Daydream Island, Hamilton Islands, Hayman Island and more! And with guaranteed window seats you'll be able to take it all in.
After flying for 30 minutes, you'll reach Whitehaven Beach. Prepare for a beach landing! After checking out this gorgeous beach from the air, you'll head down to explore on foot. You'll have 1.5 hours of free time to wander along the sand or take a dip in the clear water here. Whitehaven Beach stretches over seven kilometres, so there's plenty to explore.
Please allow 2 hours for this tour.