- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A sunset sailing trip in the Whitsundays onboard a unique gaff-rigged schooner classic tall ship
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine upon boarding
- A delicious cheese, bread and nibbles platter, with seasonal fruit
- Departs from the meeting point at the Coral Sea Marina North, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach
- Additional drink purchases from the onboard bar
WHAT TO EXPECT
Slip into the sunset in the beautiful Whitsundays with a glass of bubbles and nibbles and return in the moonlight. This classic sunset sail is the perfect way to end a day in a tropical paradise, setting off from Airlie Beach and crossing the bay where the ship catches the breeze to set sail.
The Providence V is a 62 ft gaff-rigged schooner classic tall ship. She is one of the only boats of her kind that regularly sails around the Whitsundays, as well as offering sunset trips.
As you step onboard, you'll enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and a tasty platter of cheese, bread and nibbles, with seasonal fruit. There's also a fully licenced bar from which you can purchase additional drinks.
Learn how to hoist a sail or simply chill on deck in style while marvelling at the pastel hues as the sky turns from blue to yellow and pink as the sun sets behind the horizon. This trip is excellent for families and friends but is particularly popular among couples for the peaceful, romantic vibe.
Whitsundays Sunset Sail
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Adult | Day & Sunset Sail Package:
What should I bring?
- Warm Jackets in winter months
- The fully licensed bar accepts EFTPOS. No BYO Drinks.
- The Operator requires a minimum of 8 guests to depart
- All departures and itineraries are subject to weather & maybe changed or cancelled at the discretion of the Master. The Operator reserves the right to change the route or destination if necessary because of, for e.g. weather conditions
- The Master's directions are to be obeyed at all times
- Guests must inform the Operator of any medical conditions which will be documented in our records. It is your responsibility to make The Operator aware of any conditions that might adversely affect your ability to swim, snorkel or otherwise enjoy the activities provided
- Each guest (or parent/guardian of children or others) must sign indemnity waivers upon boarding provided on an iPad
- No cancellations are permitted
- If the Operator cancels for weather or mechanical reasons, you are entitled to a full refund or offered the opportunity to book on another day
Read full supplier's terms & conditions