Discover the historic Seppeltsfield Estate on two wheels during this 90-minute segway experience
Segway Vineyard Tour - Seppeltsfield Barossa Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 90-minute guided Segway experience to discover the historic Seppeltsfield Winery
- Participate in a Segway training session to learn the basics (30 minutes approximately)
- Traverse the beautiful estate as you learn the Seppeltsfield history from your guide
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Great Terraced Vineyard
- Helmet & safety vest to be worn at all times
- Departs from the meeting point at Seppeltsfield Winery, 730 Seppeltsfield Rd
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Participants must weigh between 40 kg and 120 kg as recommended by the manufacturer of the Segway.
- Minimum participant age for a Segway Guided Tour is 12 years old.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure they have read and understood the age and weight restrictions, and safety requirements
- Flat, enclosed footwear and comfortable clothing are essential
- Riders are required to wear a helmet and safety vest (to be provided)
- Riders must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone who appears to be under the influence of either drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to take part in the Segway Vineyard Tour.
- Mobile phones or other electronic devices must not be used whilst operating a Segway.
- All participants will be required to sign a Disclaimer Form. All participants under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian and the parent or guardian must sign the forms
- Riders must be able to walk unassisted and be able to stand for the duration of the 90-minute tour experience
- Riders must be able to step onto and off the base of their machine. The step is approximately 8 inches / 20 cm tall
- Riders must follow the instructions of their Trainer/Tour Guide at all times.
- Riders must have adequate vision in order to safely operate a Segway PT and must wear any prescribed glasses where appropriate. Riders must inform their Trainer/Tour Guide of any vision impairments which may affect their safety before participating in a Segway Vineyard Tour
- Pregnant women or people with back injuries and/or other serious health problems should not participate in a Segway Vineyard Tour
Seppeltsfield Estate is just under one hour’s drive from Adelaide, in the beautiful Barossa Valley and is open to the public daily from 10 am to 5 pm. You'll find us at 730 Seppeltsfield Road, Seppeltsfield, Barossa Valley, SA 5355. Follow the iconic palm trees.
No, however wine tastings can be booked for after tour completion
Reviews for Segway Vineyard Tour - Seppeltsfield Barossa
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.