- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1.5 hr guided walking tour to take you through two centuries of Brisbane's gruesome crime history
- Services of an experienced guide, crime-writer Jack Sim, publisher of the Murder Trails Series BLOODY BRISBANE Volumes 1 & 2.
- Departs from meeting point at Brisbane City Hall - King George St Entrance
Bloody Brisbane CBD Crime TourUncover Brisbane's dark stories, including Execution of a Warrior, Mad Butcher of Queen Street, Death in a Laneway, and more...
What to Expect
Uncover the dark stories of the capital of the Sunshine State including Execution of a Warrior, Johnny Stuart, Mad Butcher of Queen Street, The Bitten Fingers, Death in a Laneway, and more with this Brisbane CBD crime tour!
Behind the modern façade lurks the dark heart of the capital. You will walk three city blocks through two centuries of Brisbane’s criminal history on a 1.5 hour guided tour and visit real true crime scenes.
The River-City will never seem the same as you step back in time to unveil the past – quiet streets transform into places of terror as the locations of some of the most ghastly and cold-blooded murders and vicious crimes are revealed.
Brisbane’s original true crime tours are researched and operated by crime-writer Jack Sim, publisher of the Murder Trails Series BLOODY BRISBANE Volumes 1 & 2.
So put your walking shoes on and get ready for a gruesome night of uncovering the secrets of Brisbane's criminal past.
Frequently Asked Questions
Crime Tours are not suitable for children under 10 years (unless otherwise stated). Children under 10 will not be permitted on any tour (unless otherwise stated). Parents and guardians are advised that this tour features strong content in the form of true historic crime stories and tales delivered in a dramatic style. The stories may include gruesome and macabre material including murders, crimes, violence, deaths, executions and suicide. The stories can be frightening, scary and distressing especially for young children.
All children under and including the age of 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
This tour is not suitable for customers who cannot walk long distances without rest. Tour includes:
- Approximately 2.5 KM round trip with no seating available.
You are allowed to photograph whilst on tour. We do ask that you refrain whilst the guide is speaking to avoid distraction.
Filming is strictly not permitted.
- Each guest is required to bring their own torch. Torch apps on smart phones are suitable.
- Clients must be wearing flat-soled enclosed shoes. Thongs, sandals and high heels will not be permitted on tour.
- If there is rain, please bring an umbrella and or raincoat, and enjoy the tour.
Horror costumes/ makeup/ masks are not permitted to be worn. The Operator reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone wearing a horror costume that is deemed inappropriate or distasteful.
If there is rain, please bring an umbrella and or raincoat, and enjoy the tour. Tours will only be cancelled if conditions become dangerous – you will be notified in these circumstances close to the tour time.
- Participants must be wearing flat-soled enclosed shoes. Thongs, sandals and high heels will not be permitted on tour.
- Each participant is required to bring their own torch. Torch apps on smart phones are suitable. Torches must be turned on when directed to move, however they can be turned off when stopped for atmosphere. Anyone found to be deliberately flashing torches into another's face will be immediately removed from the tour.
- Tours will only be cancelled if conditions become dangerous - The Operator will notify you close to the tour time.
- This tour is fully accessible for customers with mobility issues.
- This tour features strong content in the form of true historic crime stories and tales delivered in a dramatic style, not suitable for young children.
- The consumption of alcohol and use of illegal substances are not permitted BEFORE or DURING a tour, any client believed to be intoxicated, inebriated, or otherwise under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will not be admitted at time of check-in.
- Smoking/ vaping is not permitted at any time during our tours. If anyone forgets this, and starts smoking, they will be asked to immediately cease. If they do not, they will be asked to leave the tour.
- Mobile and tablet devices are only to be used on tour whilst taking photographs or in an emergency and video cameras and recording devices of any sort are NOT permitted.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason.
- Clients engaging in inappropriate behaviour will be removed and not be entitled to a refund.
- All children/ teens under and including the age of 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- The Operator reserves the right to change a tour itinerary and/or Tour Guide(s) without notice.
- The Operator accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel a tour without notice.
Cancellation 0-4 business days prior to tour date - Non-refundable & non-transferable.
Cancellation 5-10 business days prior to tour date - Non-refundable. Transfers to an alternative date of the same tour is available. Once a booking has been transferred, the booking will not be able to be transferred again, and is not eligible for a refund.
Cancellation 11 or more business days prior to tour date - 75% Refundable (excluding credit card surcharge).
QLD Government Lockdown Cancellations - Transfers to an alternative date of the same tour is available. Once a booking has been transferred, the booking will not be able to be transferred again, and is not eligible for a refund.
No show - nil refund
Reviews for Bloody Brisbane CBD Crime Tour
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely