- 2-hour guided rock climbing adventure with a qualified instructor
- Safety briefing pre-experience
- All adventure and safety equipment including helmet, harness and gloves
- Lockers available for hire for personal belongings
- Showers and change rooms
Twilight Rock Climb AdventureDo something different and spend your evening climbing the Kangaroo Point cliffs, taking advantage of the cooler temperatures for this fun and exciting activity.
What to Expect
Looking for some real adventure that doesn't look like the walls of an indoor rock climbing centre? Challenge yourself in the great outdoors and experience climbing the lit up, weathered walls of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs at twilight!
Rediscover this iconic part of Brisbane, escaping the summer heat and scaling the cliffs by moonlight. Challenge yourself under the stars, bringing your friends and family along for a fun night.
This experience runs for 2 hours and will see you tackle the cliffs during your climbing time and assist in belaying your fellow adventurers. The qualified instructors will take you through a safety briefing and fit you with all safety equipment to ensure you are safe and confident on the cliffs.
All rock climbing adventures are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes full instruction, a safety briefing and all equipment. Participants must be at least 12 years of age for the Twilight Rock Climb Adventure.
Where we visit:
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring with you comfortable clothes such as activewear (skirts are not permitted), enclosed shoes, a hat, and a water bottle.
Wear comfortable pants that move easily, e.g. activewear, and enclosed shoes. Showers and change rooms are available onsite for your convenience.
There are no height restrictions for this activity. The maximum weight for this activity is 120kg.
No! Our highly qualified rock climbing instructors will guide you through your entire experience making sure you are confident on the cliffs.
Yes! Our amazing instructors will hold your hand through the entire experience ensuring you are safe and confident before you tackle the cliffs! Our equipment is state of the art and regularly maintained for your safety.
- All participants must sign an Indemnity Agreement Form personally, or by an Agent or Guardian if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Rock climbing adventures may be cancelled during periods of heavy rain or adverse weather conditions
- The minimum age is 12 years. Children under the age of 12 years participating in rock climbing sessions must be accompanied by an adult to assist them in belaying. If no adult is present, the child will not be permitted to climb
- The operator has a Zero Tolerance Drugs & Alcohol Policy for all activities
- No refunds given
- Bookings can be rescheduled for a fee of $8.50 per person providing at least 48 hours notice is given
- If between 24-48 hours notice has been given, this fee will increase to 20% of the activity's cost per person
- If less than 24 hours notice has been given, there will be no opportunity to reschedule the booking
Reviews for Twilight Rock Climb Adventure
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely