- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full day cruise, taking you north to the stunning red cliffs and blue waters of Barred Creek, Quandong Beach & James Price Point and on the way home, experience the iconic Broome sunset.
- Light breakfast, delicious buffet lunch, sunset canapes, morning tea & complimentary tea and coffee, making the cruise even more enjoyable
- Commentary from expert crew
- Departure from meeting point at Ganthaume Point, Cable Beach
Ocean Safari Cruise in BroomeEnjoy this full day cruise north to the stunning red cliffs and blue waters of Barred Creek, Quandong Beach & James Price Point and on the way home, the iconic Broome sunset.
What to Expect
This ultimate Broome full day cruise will take you north past the stunning coastline of Cable Beach, the entrance to Willie Creek, then onto Barred Creek for a swim.
You will cruise towards James Price Point along the jaw-dropping deep red cliffs that provide a magic contrast to the white sandy beaches and azure waters of the Dampier Peninsula, and enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch along the way.
During the cruise, expect to encounter humpback whales, manta rays, dugongs, turtles and other marine wildlife that inhabit the area. The local guide will keep you informed throughout the day.
On your return, you'll cruise slowly past Cable Beach, where you will experience the famous Broome Sunset, while enjoying a grazing table of canapes.
This tour allows ample time for sightseeing and photo opportunities, so make sure to pack your camera!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, it is not.
Yes we do! Please note this at the time of booking.
The catamaran offers smooth and steady sailing, but if you suffer sea sickness, please take medication as motion sickness can be very unpleasant and no medication can be administered on board.
If the cruise is cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or any other reason
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- No medication for sea sickness will be provided on board
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be sighted prior to boarding the vessel. Passengers who do not meet this Government mandate will not be permitted to board
Cancellations within 72 hrs of departure - Nil refund
Changes within 72 hrs of departure - Not permitted
- Cable Beach Resort
- Divers Tavern
Reviews for Ocean Safari Cruise in Broome
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely