- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 5hr sunset & dining cruise, to experience the iconic Broome sunset, kick back and relax with gourmet dinner, drinks and live music
- A complimentary Drink on Arrival for the month of June - not an offer to be missed!
- Delicious gourmet hot & cold buffet & desserts
- Live music to entertain with an acoustic solo or duo & provide some background sounds to the experience
- Light commentary from expert crew
- Complementary return bus transfers from selected accommodation
- Departure from meeting point at Ganthaume Point, Cable Beach
Sunset Dinner Cruise in BroomeTake in the iconic Broome sunset, while enjoying a gourmet buffer dinner live music on this sensational sunset dinner cruise
What to Expect
Have your dinner on the water in a truly spectacular location! Experience the authentic beauty of the famous Cable Beach, with this five hour sunset and dinner cruise.
Your cruise departs from Ganthaume Point, where you will experience the iconic Broome sunset, and watch Cable Beach come alive with a kaleidoscope of colours.
Relax and enjoy a sensational gourmethot & cold buffet & desserts, fully licensed bar and live entertainment, carrying the sounds of acoustic music into the night.
Your 90ft vessel is a tri level catamaran, perfect for smooth and steady cruising, featuring indoor and outdoor seating. With three spacious decks to relax on, there is plenty of space to lounge about as you watch the sun go down.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, it is not.
Yes we do! Please note this at the time of booking.
The catamaran offers smooth and steady sailing, but if you suffer sea sickness, please take medication as motion sickness can be very unpleasant and no medication can be administered on board.
If the cruise is cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or any other reason
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- No medication for sea sickness will be provided on board
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be sighted prior to boarding the vessel. Passengers who do not meet this Government mandate will not be permitted to board
Cancellations within 72 hrs of departure - Nil refund
Changes within 72 hrs of departure - Not permitted
- Cable Beach Resort
- Divers Tavern
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely