Search for one of Australia’s largest populations of snubfin dolphins and an array of other marine life in the beautiful waters of Roebuck Bay.
Snubfin Dolphin Eco Cruise - Broome Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3.5-hour eco-cruise in beautiful Roebuck Bay to discover the diversity of marine life & get up close with the resident snubfin dolphins
- Delicious morning tea accompanied with coffee, tea & juice
- Experienced crew sharing informative commentary
- Optional swimming in the boom net (dependent on seasonal water conditions)
- Convenient return transfers from selected Broome accommodation
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Snubfin Dolphin Eco Cruise - Broome
Orcaella is a 50-foot catamaran surveyed to carry 46 passengers; however, we limit numbers on the dolphin cruises to around 35 passengers
No. It is advised if you are prone to seasickness to take tablets before boarding.
Yes. There is a toilet on board.
As Broome does not have a marina for boarding passengers, we use an amphibious transfer vessel that loads passengers from the beach. Some level of agility is required when boarding. If you are unsure about boarding the two vessels, please contact us to discuss the options or suitability of these tours.
- Sunglasses, hat, drink bottle & camera
- Wear shoes that come off easily, thongs or sandals are suitable too
- Bring a light jacket for the cooler evenings
We are all about our guests so we do our very best to meet the dietary needs of our passengers. We can easily accommodate for gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan diets. For any other requests please contact us to discuss options.
Unfortunately, there is no room for a stroller on board.
Reviews for Snubfin Dolphin Eco Cruise - Broome
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.