- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3.5-hour eco-cruise in beautiful Roebuck Bay to discover the diversity of marine life & get up close with the resident snubfin dolphins
- Delicious morning tea accompanied with coffee, tea & juice
- Experienced crew sharing informative commentary
- Optional swimming in the boom net (dependent on seasonal water conditions)
- Convenient return transfers from selected Broome accommodation
Snubfin Dolphin Eco Cruise - BroomeSearch for one of Australia’s largest populations of snubfin dolphins and an array of other marine life in the beautiful waters of Roebuck Bay.
What to Expect
Make friends with the incredible diversity of marine life that call Roebuck Bay home on a relaxing morning discovery cruise. Go in search of the world’s only resident population of snubfin dolphins as they play around in the clear waters of their natural habitat. Depending on the seasons, you could catch a glimpse of the graceful manta rays and bottlenose dolphins or watch turtles bobbing their heads on the surface.
Jump aboard the beautifully appointed catamaran ‘Orcaella’ to cruise along the stunning waters of Roebuck Bay in search of these unique dolphins. Sit back with a delicious morning tea as you enjoy the vessel's shaded decks, comfortable seating and excellent vantage points for when you come face to face with an array of marine life.
When it comes to dolphin and wildlife sightings in their natural habitat - every day is unique and will vary throughout the seasons. While dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed, they are highly likely and often spotted socialising and frolicking with their friends.
If time allows, add a bit of adventure to the end of your wildlife encounters and have a go at swimming in the boom net. Boom netting involves securely riding within the edges of a large net that is attached to the rear of a boat as it pulls you through the water. Swimming is only permitted during certain times of the year when water conditions are suitable. This activity requires a reasonable level of fitness and you must be a competent swimmer.
Where We Visit
- Roebuck Bay
Frequently Asked Questions
Orcaella is a 50-foot catamaran surveyed to carry 46 passengers; however, we limit numbers on the dolphin cruises to around 35 passengers
No. It is advised if you are prone to seasickness to take tablets before boarding.
Yes. There is a toilet on board.
As Broome does not have a marina for boarding passengers, we use an amphibious transfer vessel that loads passengers from the beach. Some level of agility is required when boarding. If you are unsure about boarding the two vessels, please contact us to discuss the options or suitability of these tours.
- Sunglasses, hat, drink bottle & camera
- Wear shoes that come off easily, thongs or sandals are suitable too
- Bring a light jacket for the cooler evenings
We are all about our guests so we do our very best to meet the dietary needs of our passengers. We can easily accommodate for gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan diets. For any other requests please contact us to discuss options.
- All tours are both weather dependent & require a minimum number of passengers to confirm departure
- Swimmers in the boom net must be competent in the water & a reasonable level of fitness is required
- All children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by one adult
- Cancellations within 48 hours - 100% cancellation fees apply
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel or postpone a charter if weather conditions are unsafe. In this event, a full refund will be given if another suitable day cannot be arranged
Reviews for Snubfin Dolphin Eco Cruise - Broome
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely