- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Relaxing 2-hour sunset eco cruise along the Brunswick River, taking in the rainforest scenery & wildlife at this amazing time of day
- Complimentary drink & gourmet tapas platters made with the finest local produce
- Fun, informative commentary on the area's history & wildlife
- Departs from the meeting point at Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour
WHAT TO EXPECT
What better way to end the day than watching a magnificent sunset as you glide along the beautiful Brunswick River on a 2-hour multi-award-winning eco cruise. Every sunset on the river is unique and special. Sit back and relax while you sample the local produce and take in the wonderful scenery that is even more beautiful at this time of day.
Feel the breeze cooling you on a summer afternoon as you watch the birds return to roost for the night. Indulge in a complimentary drink and tasty tapas platter, including a selection of the finest local seasonal produce, as you let the cares of the day float away. Be entertained by our fun, informative commentary on the area's fascinating history, environment, local aboriginal culture and bush stories.
The Brunswick River is situated within the Cape Byron Marine Park, surrounded on all sides by native rainforest scenery, mangroves and coastal vegetation. Be sure to have your camera ready for some amazing photo opportunities as the twilight colours intensify and you spot the rich diversity of local birdlife, marine life and other wildlife. You may even see one or two of the beautiful kingfisher species or majestic eagles that call the Brunswick River home.
Onboard the spacious riverboat Jasmine, there are three wildlife viewing decks so you don't miss any of the action, as well as an inside all-weather cabin, toilets and a licensed bar should you wish to purchase additional drinks. The bar is open for local Brookie's Gin cocktails, a selection of local Stone & Wood beers, wine and bubbly. Return to harbour as the sun slowly sinks behind Mt Chincogan and enjoy the lovely reflections in the river.
Where We Visit
- Brunswick River
Sunset Eco Rainforest River Cruise
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What should I bring?
- Sun protection
- Warm clothing
Do you offer pick up?
We can offer pick up and drop off for groups of 8 to 12 people from Byron Bay or Ballina at an additional charge.
What if I have special dietary needs?
The Tapas platters on the Sunset Cruise have vegetarian/Vegan options and when possible have Gluten Free/Dairy Free dips. Gluten free chips & biscuits are available.
Please advise us when booking and we will do our best to provide a suitable snack or you are welcome to bring your own.
Is it suitable for seniors? What about accessibility or wheelchairs?
The river cruises are ideal for seniors. It is accessible for people with walkers - only 4 steps down from the wharf to the boat access and 2 steps onto the boat deck. People with walkers can be assisted by a crew member.
Unfortunately we don't have access for wheelchairs.
- Times may change due to tides, check when booking
- Tours are subject to weather & river conditions to ensure the comfort & safety of our passengers
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any river cruise due to adverse weather conditions or other reason
- Subject to a minimum of 8 passengers
- Passengers must arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Maximum passenger numbers may change due to COVID restrictions
- Cancellation within 5 days will incur a 20% cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 48 hours will incur 100% cancellation fee
- Should a cruise be cancelled for any reason by The Operator, a booking on the next available cruise will be offered or a full refund given
Read full supplier's terms & conditions