Enjoy an unforgettable Indigenous cultural experience right at the doorstep of Cairns
Hands on Country Eco Indigenous Tour - Cairns Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3-hour guided discovery tour of Cairns' rainforests, wetlands & mangroves learning about local Indigenous culture
- Light morning refreshments of coconut damper, tea & fresh fruit
- Friendly & professional Indigenous guide sharing ancient knowledge & customs
- Departs from the meeting point at Mooz Gelato & Juice Bar, 5/2 Pier Point Rd at 9am (please check-in 20 mins prior)
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sturdy, covered flat footwear
- Sun protection (a hat & sunscreen)
- Insect repellent (supplied)
- Bottle of water (no plastics please)
- Any prescribed medications
East Trinity is located directly opposite Cairns CBD and is part of the Wet Tropics area, which can experience high rainfall during the summer months. Our vessel is covered, as is our transfer vehicle. However we do walk on a trail through the rainforest, which does offer some cover, but a rain jacket, umbrella or poncho is advised if you think it might rain.
Days of extreme weather may result in the cancellation of tour, in which case you will be contacted by our reservations team, and given the choice of rescheduling your tour to another date, or a full refund.
We can accommodate people who have mobility challenges, however it would be essential that we speak with the person or their carer prior to the day of travel so that we can understand their needs and ensure that we can deliver our tour for them.
Cancellations happened from time to time for a number of reasons. An example would be due to high rainfall combined with gale-force winds. In the event that we must cancel the tour, we will contact you as soon as possible to reschedule or offer a full refund.
On our 3 hour Eco-Cultural Tour, we provide a simple but fresh morning or afternoon tea which generally includes a fruit platter, together with a baked option. There is no meat served on this tour but any special dietary requirement should be entered at the time of booking – particular with all group and private charter booking.
Reviews for Hands on Country Eco Indigenous Tour - Cairns
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.