- Entry to Kuranda Koala Gardens
Kuranda Koala Gardens Park EntryGet up close with some of Australia's cutest, cuddliest, and scariest wildlife at Kuranda Koala Gardens.
- Souvenir photos with a koala or python
- Transfers to Kuranda
What to Expect
Kuranda Koala Gardens is a boutique wildlife attraction, located in the world-famous Kuranda rainforest village. Situated in the Kuranda Heritage Markets, the wildlife park is home to an amazing array of Australian animals, including wallabies, wombats, quokkas, gliders and freshwater crocodiles. What it lacks in size, it makes up for in cuteness. Allow 30 mins to an hour to take in all the exhibits.
Enjoy the chance to meet some of Australia’s cutest and most colourful critters. The open plan premises allows you to meet, pat and hand-feed tame kangaroos, pademelons and wallabies. There is also a large collection of lizards, dragons and monitors, all of which are unique to Australia. Camouflage is their key to survival, so take your time and try to find them amongst the trees, leaves and waterways. Meanwhile, the resident population of freshwater crocodiles can be found lounging around the man-made lagoon, often soaking up the sun on the banks. You can see them from above, thanks to the elevated bridge walkway.
Kuranda Koala Gardens also has the only nocturnal exhibit in the Tableland region, allowing visitors to see up close some night-loving marsupials like the Greater Bilby, Northern Bettong and the rare Mahogany Glider.
Upgrade your experience and take a souvenir photo holding a koala for an additional cost. Kuranda Koala Gardens is one of the very few places in Australia where you can do this. Alternatively, for something different, you can have your photo taken with a large python (extra cost).
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Kuranda Koala Gardens is a great day out for the whole family. Children need to remain supervised by parents at all times.
- You accept full risk in entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk including any risk to minors or anybody under your control. You acknowledge that some animals in the premises are by their nature dangerous and capable of causing harm and even death to humans. The operator accepts no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury or loss of any kind howsoever caused to entrants to these premises
- Children must be controlled and actively supervised at all times by a responsible adult, unaccompanied children will not be allowed in and must be with a paying adult
- Do not climb fences or feed animals except under the supervision of staff
- Do not throw objects at, poke or harass the animals
- Keep to designated pathways
100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 24 hours of the start
Reviews for Kuranda Koala Gardens Park Entry
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely