- Hold a python or baby crocodile for a souvenir photo
- Get close with giant pythons, American alligators, lizards and exotic tortoises
- Feed a snake and crocodilians
- 1hr guided tour with an experienced wildlife handler
- Entry into Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Hartley's lagoon boat cruise
- Wildlife presentations including
- Crocodile Farm Tour
- Snake Show
- Crocodile Feeding
- Crocodile Attack Show
- Various self-guided walks
- Other premium wildlife encounters
- Transfers can be added from Cairns & Northern Beaches or Palm Cove
Why do we love this
If you like all things slippery and scaly, then you'll appreciate this in-depth and interactive encounter with the best of Hartley's Crocodile Adventures reptiles. You'll take a 1hr guided tour with an experienced wildlife handler, who'll give you an insight into the park and all its inhabitants. Meet colourful lizards, snakes and tortoises, and hold a python or baby crocodile for an incredible souvenir photo. You'll also get to feed snacks to a snake, unique lizards, and some of the awesome crocodilians.
Of course, you'll also enjoy general entry to the park, and the opportunity to take in the wildlife presentations and a 20min boat cruise on Hartley's lagoon. It's the number 1 spot to see crocodiles up close in North Queensland! Watch as they cruise quietly alongside the boat, or bask in the sun on the banks of the wetland.
The presentations include a snake show, where the handlers show off a variety of different species, from harmless pythons to some of Australia's most venomous reptiles. Then, at the crocodile show, you'll see a huge estuarine (saltwater) crocodile hand fed in a presentation and learn about Australia’s indigenous freshwater crocodiles. Witness the notorious death roll and head shake of the crocs during the Crocodile Attack Show – it's edge of your seat exhilarating.
Finally, with any extra time you have, you can take a leisurely stroll along the 2,500m of timber boardwalks and pathways on a journey of discovery through eucalypt woodlands, notophyll rainforest and melaleuca wetlands. Check out cute and cuddly koalas, see adorable wallabies and wombats, or visit the cassowaries with their deadly talons and prehistoric appearance.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You accept full risk in entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk including any risk to minors or anybody under your control. You acknowledge that some animals in the premises are by their nature dangerous and capable of causing harm and even death to humans. Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures accepts no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury or loss of any kind howsoever caused to entrants to these premises
- Children are permitted in the park, however, the minimum age for the Repastic 5 is 10 years. Children must be controlled and actively supervised at all times by a responsible adult, unaccompanied children will not be allowed in and must be with a paying adult
- Do not climb fences or feed animals except under the supervision of staff
- Do not throw objects at, poke or harass the animals
- Keep to designated pathways