- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr glass-bottom boat cruise on Ningaloo Reef to view the stunning coral gardens of the lagoon
- Use of all snorkelling equipment to explore the reef even closer
- Departs from the meeting point at Shop 4 Peoples Park, Coral Bay
Coral Bay Snorkel & Coral View TourSpend 2 hrs on Ningaloo Reef exploring the stunning corals gardens from both above & below the water on this glass-bottom boat snorkelling cruise.
What to Expect
This 2 hr Snorkel & Coral View Tour takes place on board Nhanya-Ku. The name of this vessel is derived from the Yamatji languages of the Baiyungu people (the traditional occupants of the beautiful Exmouth, Coral Bay and Ningaloo region). It means 'to gaze upon', which is certainly what you'll be doing through the windows at your feet.
It has a shallow draft and spacious layout that's perfect for taking you over the beautiful coral formations found in the lagoon gardens of the inner reef. While onboard, the knowledgeable crew gives an informative talk about the many things you'll see under the glass.
However, if seeing the reef passing by under the boat isn't close enough, you'll also have the opportunity to snorkel at two beautiful sites. All your snorkelling gear is provided, so you don't need to worry about anything – just bring a towel and swimmers.
Immerse yourself among hundreds of tropical fish and view magnificent coral gardens up close, along with other remarkable wildlife that calls the World Heritage Ningaloo Reef home.
Where we Visit:
- Ningaloo Reef
- Tour types and times can be affected by tidal variations; are weather dependent and approximate and subject to change without notice. The type of vessel described in a tour is a guide only. Vessels may be substituted from time to time; maximum passenger numbers for any tour may vary from time to time
- Minimum numbers are required for each tour to commence
- The Operator does not guarantee wildlife sightings or interactions on any tour at any time. Wildlife is, by its very nature, 'wild' and marine life exists without constraints on their behaviour, therefore no guarantee of sightings can be provided
- An adult must accompany any passenger under the age of 15 at all times, this includes all in-water activities
- All patrons over the age of 16 years old are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID19, unless medically exempt. To assist us in achieving this mandated condition, The Operator requires that all guests please provide proof of vaccination to a member of the office staff prior to your tour
In the event of tour cancellation by the passenger, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Once a booking is confirmed a cancellation fee of 25% of the total tour cost applies
- Passenger provides less than 7 days notice - 100% of the total tour cost applies
In the event a passenger wishes to transfer their booking to another date through no fault of The Operator the following terms and conditions apply;
- Passenger provides 2 - 4 days’ notice - 25% of the total tour cost applies
- Passenger provides less than 24 hrs notice - 50% of the total tour cost applies
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely