- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Return air-conditioned bus transfers from selected Darwin pick up locations (self-drive is also available)
- 4 hrs onsite at the safari camp
- Crocodile encounter & feeding with one of the largest crocodiles in the world
- Airboat cruise
- Billabong cruise
- Scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
- Croc safe pool swimming
- Gourmet BBQ lunch
Top End Safari Camp Day Tour
Created and designed by Outback Wrangler‘s Matt Wright, Top End Safari Camp offers bucket list Outback adventure that ticks all the boxes!
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you want a taste of the best activities in the Top End, then this all-inclusive tour is for you! With a helicopter, airboat and billabong cruise this is the best way to experience the spectacular wildlife and landscapes of the Litchfield region.
Let our pilot take you on a scenic helicopter flight over the spectacular floodplains of the Litchfield region. The 10-minute flights are operated in R44 helicopters, taking a maximum of 3 guests at a time. Not only are helicopters a fantastic way to get a different perspective of the unique river systems, take some amazing pictures and spot wildlife, but they are also so much fun! All the helicopters are fitted with headsets and seatbelts. The qualified and experienced pilots will provide you with informative and entertaining commentary on the area whilst you are enjoying your birds-eye views.
Following that, experience the thrill of an airboat and the pristine natural beauty of the Top End river systems in all their glory, spotting crocodiles, wildlife and birds as you journey through a beautiful rainforest area. The airboat is fitted with safety rails and hearing protection is provided during the cruise.
Then, soak up the pristine natural environment cruising Sweets Lagoon aboard the vessel Cyclone Creek whilst enjoying a hearty BBQ lunch. Afterwards, take a dip in Australia’s only nature-based croc safe pool and try your luck at getting face to face with wild saltwater crocodiles.
Finish the tour getting up close and personal as you experience a live feeding and interaction with one of the rescue monster crocodiles caught by National Geographic's 'Outback Wrangler' Matt Wright himself. Immerse yourself in nature and experience a once in a lifetime adrenaline-filled day with us!
Where we visit:
- Litchfield region
- Top End Safari Camp
- Sweets Lagoon
Top End Safari Camp Day Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What should I bring?
Bring a hat, camera, water bottle, swimmers, and a towel.
Can children join the tour?
Yes, children 4 years and over can travel with us.
What meals do you serve?
All meals are freshly prepared with a focus on local produce. Gourmet BBQ’s are our speciality accompanied by fresh salads and side dishes. If you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know at the time of booking.
Is there a weight limit to fly in the helicopter?
Yes, there is a maximum individual weight limit of 120kg. At the time of booking all guests are required to provide their weight.
- The camp is in a remote location, so any guests on medication or with medical issues are advised to contact your doctor for clearance prior to travel
- Weight restrictions prevent the company from taking passengers over 120 kilograms in the helicopter
- All guests must advise their exact weight at the time of booking. If guests exceed their advised weight, travel may be refused
- Children 3 years of age and under are not permitted to travel
- Pregnant women are not advised to travel after 34 weeks. If under 34 weeks it is still recommended you seek medical advice from your doctor before travelling
- The operator reserves the right to alter the tour specifications, timings and/or itinerary without compensation if operationally required
- Cancellations within 30 days of departure will forfeit 50% of the total tour cost
- Cancellations within 2 to 14 days of departure will forfeit 75% of the total tour
- No refund will apply to cancellations within 48 hours of departure
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront
- Coolalinga McDonalds Service Road
- Matt Wright Reservation Office
- Mindil Beach Casino Resort
- NO PICK UP - SELF DRIVE