- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr 30 min small-group snorkelling cruise on the Ningaloo Reef, with a stop at the Mildura Wreck
- Use of all snorkelling equipment including thermal suits in winter
- Opportunities to spot local wildlife including turtles, rays, dolphins, reef fish, & dugongs
- Optional return transfers from selected Exmouth accommodation or the choice to self-drive to the departure point
- Departs from the meeting point at Bundegi Beach, Learmonth Minilya Rd, North West Cape
What to Expect
Snorkel through Mildura Wreck, over Ningaloo Reef, and see beautiful ocean wildlife! This exciting half-day tour includes a minimum of 2 hrs 30 min on board a high-speed charter boat, giving you plenty of time to explore the colourful coral gardens and look for wildlife, especially the abundant population of Sea Turtles.
Operating out of Bundegi Beach, only 15km from Exmouth town, you can get out on the water quickly and easily. The boat wastes no time rounding the cape past the navy pier to show you snorkel sites abounding with fish and the fascinating Mildura Wreck. Ningaloo is also home to countless rays, dolphins, reef fish, dugongs and way too many others to mention. So feast your eyes on the turquoise waters and mind-blowing diversity of life that makes Ningaloo Reef so unique.
Due to the versatile and high-speed nature of the vessel, the crew can operate in different areas to make the most of the prevailing conditions throughout the year. Your experience also includes all use of snorkelling equipment so that you can explore the underwater world easily and comfortably. Onboard, you'll also enjoy delicious snacks to keep your energy up for more exploring.
Finally, you can choose to take the complimentary bus service, or you can meet the crew at the departure point and spend the rest of the day at the beach relaxing and taking in the scenery.
Where we Visit:
- Bundegi Beach
- Ningaloo Reef
- Mildura Wreck
- All tours are subject to weather and minimum numbers in order to run. Tours may be cancelled by The Operator at any time prior to departure incurring a 100% refund
- The Operator does not offer any guarantee to see or swim with any species of wildlife on the tours. Any wildlife interactions which may occur on one of the tours will take place purely by chance, and they offer no refunds or concessions in the case of not finding wildlife
- Customers joining The Operator are in acceptance that boarding a vessel and entering the ocean to interact with wildlife carries some inherent risks. By joining a tour with The Operator the customer accepts these risks and in no way can hold The Operator responsible or negligent in the case of personal harm resulting from wildlife interaction or water inhalation whilst engaged in activities on tour with The Operator
- Customers are able to cancel bookings up to 48 hours prior to the tour commencing and receive a 100 % refund
- Cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure or failure to meet at designated pick up point will be considered a ‘no show’ and will be charged the full 100% of the booking fee
Reviews for Ningaloo Reef Half Day Turtle Tour
Get Instant Confirmation