- Jet ski safari around the waters of the Gold Coast, for your chosen duration – 30 mins, 1 hr, 1 hr 30 mins, or 2 hrs 30 mins
- Total time includes a full safety briefing prior to the activity
Gold Coast Jet Ski SafariTake a thrilling jet ski safari around the waters of the Gold coast, choosing your duration from a short and sweet 30 minutes to a full 2 hrs and 30 minutes of excitement.
What to Expect
Speed freaks and first-timers! Join the ultimate adventure and see the Gold Coast from the back of a jet ski. There are multiple durations to choose from, each with its own itinerary and adventures. Select from 30 mins, 1 hr, 1 hr 30 mins, or 2 hrs 30 mins adventures.
30 MINUTE JET SKI SAFARI (15km)
This is a short and sweet safari that will have you on the edge of your seat and will leave you wanting more! Start with a practice ride on the 1km track to gain confidence and show us your skills before blasting your way full throttle, or at a more leisurely pace along the beautiful sub-tropical shores of South Stradbroke Island heading North. Ride past beautiful beaches, sandbars and islands whilst wildlife spotting before turning around and making your way back to base. Hop on the latest model Seadoo GTS jet skis 1500 cc with 130hp, and feel the rush with the most reliable and stable jet skis around!
1 HR JET SKI SAFARI (30km)
Get ready for a 1 hr South Stradbroke Island adventure thrill of a lifetime! Blast your way along the beautiful sub-tropical shores of South Stradbroke Island. The tour heads North for a good 15 km weaving up past beautiful Islands, beaches, sandbars and mangroves before turning around and making our way back home.
1.5 HR ISLAND JET SKI SAFARI (40km)
You can’t come to the Gold Coast without experiencing this thrilling jet ski adventure, exploring this tropical wonderland on the coast. Roar your way along the beautiful sub-tropical shores of South Stradbroke Island, journeying north for 20 km. Along the way, the group weaves past beautiful Islands, beaches, sandbars and through mangroves where we then stop at a beautiful tropical bar on South Stradbroke Island for refreshments before turning back to ride the 20 km home.
2.5 HR ULTIMATE JET SKI SAFARI (80km)
Veer off the beaten track and get right out there amongst it all. It’s a full-on mission that will have you on the edge of your ski! Follow your guide through high tide passages that whip and snake their way around and through miles of untamed mangroves and flood plains right up to North Straddie. This trip boasts a good 80km round journey. On our way back we pull into the only beach bar in Australia for a break where you can have a splash and a nice cold drink. With big hairpin bends and Aussie flora and fauna around every turn, it’s a ride that you’ll never forget. Expect the unexpected on the pride of all our trips as the boys often throw in something special.
- 30 Minute Jet Ski SafariA short and sweet safari that will have you on the edge of your seat and will leave you wanting more.
FromAUD $130Check AvailabilityNext available Today
- 1 Hour Jet Ski SafariGet ready for a one hour Jet Ski adventure thrill of a lifetime! Blast your way along the beautiful sub-tropical shores of South Stradbroke Island. Total duration includes safety induction and practice rides.
FromAUD $210Check AvailabilityNext available Today
- 1 hr 30 min Jet Ski SafariBlast your way up past beautiful Islands, beaches sandbars and through mangroves where we then stop at a beautiful tropical bar on South Stradbroke Island on this 1 hr 30 min jet ski safari.
FromAUD $270Check AvailabilityNext available Tomorrow
- 2 hr 30 min Jet Ski SafariThis 2 hr 30 min jet ski safari is the ultimate adventure! Blast through the high tide passages and make your way around through miles of untamed mangroves right up to North Straddie. On our way back we pull up for an refreshment stop on tropical South Stradbroke Island.
FromAUD $390Check AvailabilityNext available Tomorrow
- The time and distance of the safaris may vary depending on numerous factors such as weather conditions, water conditions, rider ability and traffic conditions. Depending on the time of the year (peak or off-peak) and tidal movements, the routes of the safaris may also change
- All customers must read, write and understand English to be eligible to participate in our safaris
- A very comprehensive safety briefing is essential for all participants to view and understand. All participants must complete the accompanying test prior to departure on any of our safaris
- The minimum age for a pillion passenger is 8 years. Teenagers aged 12 to 15 may have the opportunity to drive the ski when accompanied by an adult 18 or over. Teenagers aged 16 to 18 are able to drive the ski alone providing they have a parent or guardian's signature
- The maximum combined weight is 200kgs
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to commencement of the activity
Should guests wish to cancel a tour, the operator has the following requirements:
- A minimum of 24 hours notice prior to departure date from January 19th to December 25th
- A minimum of 48 hours notice prior to departure date from December 26th to January 18th and school holidays.
Reviews for Gold Coast Jet Ski Safari
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely