- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 3 hr scenic helicopter tour to 2 of the Hunter Valley's best breweries
- Indulge in a delicious lunch & beer tasting paddle at IronBark Hill Brewery
- Stop in for more beer tastings at Hope Estate Brewery or 4 Pines At The Farm
- Enjoy breathtaking views that you can only get in a helicopter with a 10-15 min scenic flight
- Services of your own personal helicopter & experienced pilot
What to Expect
While the Hunter Valley is known for its exceptional vino, if you prefer beer over wine, you're still in luck. This exciting helicopter brewery tour will take you to two of the region's best breweries in style!
Departing from Cessnock airport, you will be flown high above the stunning Hunter Valley, where you will get the best views.
The first stop of the day is IronBark Hill Brewery, situated on the grounds of IronBark Hill Vineyard. Enjoy a tasting paddle of some of the 12 beers and ciders pouring fresh on tap, as well as a delicious lunch showcasing local produce.
After lunch, continue onto a second venue with a choice between 4 Pines At The Farm or Hope Estate Brewery, where you will enjoy another beer paddle to taste some of the best brews the Hunter has to offer, before heading back to the aerodrome.
This tour departs from the meeting point at Cessnock Aerodrome, Wine Country Dr, Pokolbin NSW.
Please note: All bookings require a minimum of 2 people.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scenic flights are operated in a Robinson R44:
- Seating Capacity: Pilot + 3
- Engine: Lycoming O-540 Horizontally opposed 6 cyl 245hp
- Cruise Speed: 110 kts (200km/h)
You'll enjoy lunch and a tasting paddle at IronBark Hill brewery https://ironbarkhill.com/. Then you'll have a choice to visit either:
- Hope Estate Brewery – https://www.hopeestate.com.au/ or
- 4 Pines At The Farm – https://thehunterfarm.com.au/
- All bookings must be a minimum of 2 people
- The minimum age to drink beer is 18 years
- The maximum allowable individual passenger weight is 136kg, and the maximum per 3-passenger flight is approximately 270kg. If you cannot comply with these restrictions, please contact The Operator directly to discuss possible alternatives
- Flight times are a guide only and may vary depending on weather conditions and/or air traffic
- Cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to the fight will receive a full refund less any credit card or transaction charges incurred by hunter valley helicopters
- Bookings cancelled 24 to 48 hours before departure will receive a 90% refund
- No refund will be given for flights cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice
Reviews for Hunter Valley Helicopter Brewery Tour
Get Instant Confirmation