- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 10 min scenic helicopter flight over Hunter Valley wine country highlights
- Enjoy lush green views of the vineyards, Hunter Valley Gardens & Cypress Lakes Golf Course
- Pass by Broken Back Range, an iconic feature of the Lower Hunter Valley
What to Expect
This experience is for those who want the thrill of a helicopter flight while taking in the spectacular scenery of the Hutner Valley wine country.
See the myriad of vineyards producing the region's famous Chardonnay, Semillon, Verdelho, Shiraz, Pinot Noir and Merlot. Wineries you'll pass by include Tyrrell's Wines, Drayton's Family Wines, and Audrey Wilkinson.
Marvel at the lush greenery and landscapes of the Hunter Valley Gardens, which boasts the Southern Hemisphere's most extensive display garden. Then catch players teeing off at the picturesque Cypress Lakes Golf & Country Club.
Finally, pass by the Broken Back Range, which sets a dramatic backdrop to the rolling vineyard hills.
This tour departs from the meeting point at Cessnock Aerodrome, Wine Country Dr, Pokolbin NSW.
Please note: All bookings require a minimum of 2 people.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scenic flights are operated in a Robinson R44:
- Seating Capacity: Pilot + 3
- Engine: Lycoming O-540 Horizontally opposed 6 cyl 245hp
- Cruise Speed: 110 kts (200km/h)
- All bookings must be a minimum of 2 people
- The maximum allowable individual passenger weight is 136kg, and the maximum per 3-passenger flight is approximately 270kg. If you cannot comply with these restrictions, please contact The Operator directly to discuss possible alternatives
- Flight times are a guide only and may vary depending on weather conditions and/or air traffic
- For 10 and 15-minute scenic flights, NO REFUND will be given regardless of cancellation time
Reviews for Wine Country Highlights Scenic Helicopter Flight: Hunter Valley
Get Instant Confirmation