- Discover the sights and sound of Melbourne from a kayak on the Yarra River
- Explore the city from a unique perspective as you paddle with a local guide
- Glide by the iconic Flinders Station, Federation Square, MCG, and Eureka Tower
- Paddle to the Docklands in the west end of Melbourne
- 1.5 hours of Kayak Tour
- All paddling accessories, waterproof bags and bottle of water.
City Sights Kayak Tour - Melbourne
What to Expect
This tour is an appropriate length for younger paddlers who can team up with Mum or Dad or one of our guides. With a fleet of extremely stable Sea Bear sea kayaks, the experience will be even easier for first-time paddlers.
The City Sights Tour starts and finishes at Boathouse Drive next to Princes Bridge directly across the Yarra River from Federation Square. It is a 5 minute stroll to Flinders Train Station and multiple tram stops.
Bookings run all year round. Click here for online bookings and tour schedule or call Kent on Mobile 0418 106 427.We need a minimum of 4 people for the tour to run.
It takes about 1.5 hours to complete the City Sights Tour of which about 1 hour is actual paddling time.
Children must be 6 years of age to 11 years inclusive. Meeting point: Boathouse Drive near Princes Bridge (across the river from Federation Square) Start time: 2.00 PM
Cancellations made more than 2 days prior to travel receive a 85% refund Cancellations made 2 days or less prior to travel attract a 100% cancellation fee.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely