Spend a day in the snow at Mt Buller, Melbourne's closest ski field that has something for everyone.
Mt Buller Day Tour From Melbourne Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A small-group trip to Mt Buller, with 7 hours in this alpine town
- The flexibility to enjoy your day how you like, with plenty of options available – explore the mountain & ski or snowboard the slopes
- 20% discount on equipment hire at Discount Ski Hire in Mansfield
- Access to the free mountain shuttles
- Transport in a comfortable 12-seater mini-bus
- Departs from the meeting point at St Paul’s Cathedral, Flinders Street, Melbourne
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain jacket (just in case)
- Warm clothes
- Phone charger and cable
- Comfortable shoes
- Money for equipment hire & meals
Yes, you can bring your own ski's, snowboard etc. There is room on the bus to store
If you need to hire equipment we do a quick stop on the way where you can pay to hire
Due to the distance and to make the most of the day it is and early start for our snow tour , we only pickup at Flinders Street Station at 4.40am.
Please wait on the walkway outside Flinders Street Station, just before the traffic lights on corner of Elizabeth Street. (This is on the corner of Flinders and Elizabeth street, opposite DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel)
Reviews for Mt Buller Day Tour From Melbourne
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Flinders Street Station. Elizabeth street entrance