- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Experience high speeds on the open seas with the Sunshine Coast's most fun-fuelled adventure
- A unique, scenic experience exploring the Mooloolaba coastline and Mudjimba Island
- Hold on as we take you for the ride of you life on this custom-built, state-of-the-art 350 horsepower RIB vessel
- Witness mesmerizing marine life and hear from our knowledgeable and entertaining skipper
- No crowds, better adventure
- Fast and fun
- State-of-the-art 350 horsepower RIB
What to Expect
The Adventure Rafting Action Ride is a MUST-DO Sunshine Coast experience for thrill seekers of all ages.
Jump aboard this custom-built vessel, originally designed for the Australian Border Force, as we turn things up a notch adventuring along Mooloolaba's coastline.
With its unparalleled manoeuvring capabilities, this is adventure rafting with a twist, with a visit to Mudjimba Island and some local marine life popping by to say hello.
Your experienced skipper will provide entertaining and informative commentary along the way, so strap yourself as this is one ride you will never forget.
- The Adventure Rafting tour departs daily from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure
- Passengers must be 10 years of age or older
- A reasonable level of movement and agility. If you are pregnant, unfortunately, this tour is not for you
- All passengers must complete a participation waiver for each guest prior to travelling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Warm jacket in winter
- Spray jacket
- Spray glasses
- The ride of your life!
- To ensure your valuables are kept dry, you can leave any valuable items in secure storage at the Adventure Rafting office which you can collect after the tour.
Reviews for Sunshine Coast Adventure Rafting Action Ride
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- All tours are subject to tide, weather conditions & minimum numbers.
- All passengers must sign our safety waiver prior to boarding.
- All guests must arrive for their tour a minimum of 15 minutes prior to state departure time.
- The supplier will not be liable for death/injury to any persons or loss/damage to property under any circumstances.
- The supplier and its staff have the right to refuse any persons participation due to safety concerns.
- All guests travelling must have a reasonable level of movement and agility.
- Any pre-existing injuries or health conditions must be declared prior to travel.
- Should a tour be cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, an open-dated ticket (redeemable for 12 months) will be offered or a full refund rewarded.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit if they give 48 hours or more notice of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be made by phone or email
- Customers who cancel within 48 hours from time of departure will receive a credit to be used within a 12-month period.
- Any no-shows will be not be entitled to a refund.
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation