- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Return 50-min scenic flights from Perth to Margaret River, touching down at Leeuwin Estate Winery
- A seasonal 3-course lunch at Leeuwin Estate Restaurant with current wine pairing, tea, coffee, & sparkling water
- Leeuwin Estate Cellar Door wine tasting experience
- Transport onboard a VIP Mercedes Benz van to Jandakot Airport
- Convenient return transfers from your Perth metro are home or hotel
Margaret River Leeuwin Estate Wine & Lunch ExperienceTake a scenic flight from Perth to Margaret River for an indulgent 3-course lunch & wine tasting at Leeuwin Estate Winery.
What to Expect
Visit Margaret River in style with this unique experience that combines scenic flights with a delicious winery lunch and wine tastings at Leeuwin Estate.
The experience starts with VIP pick-ups onboard a luxury Mercedes Benz from your home or hotel in the Perth metro area. Then, you'll be whisked off in style to Jandakot Airport, south of the city centre.
On arrival, you'll meet your friendly pilot in the customer lounge for a short safety briefing before aircraft loading and embarkation.
Then it's time for take-off! The flight time onboard the GA8 Airvan fixed-wing aircraft to Margaret River is approximately 50-min. Experience spectacular views of Perth and the South West as you fly along the coastline, including Busselton Jetty – the longest timber piled jetty in the Southern Hemisphere at 1.841km long.
Once you reach Margaret River, land directly at Leeuwin Estate's own private airstrip and enjoy a sensational three-course lunch with wine pairings and a cellar door wine tasting. The menu changes seasonally, but always showcases innovative dishes made with the freshest local produce.
At the end of the day, you'll reboard the aircraft for the return flight to Perth and return transfers to your hotel or home.
Where we Visit:
- Margaret River
- Leeuwin Estate
Frequently Asked Questions
Flights are subject to a total payload weight limit (passengers + baggage).
- No dangerous goods are permitted
- Small foldable prams and strollers are permitted. Transport of large prams are permitted, by request only
- Carriage of sports equipment (eg: golf clubs, surfboards, fishing rods) is available by request only
- Suitcases that do not exceed the dimensions of 158cms are permitted. Larger suitcases by request only
Your flight will be subject to weather conditions. In the case that the weather is unsafe for flying, a member of the team will contact you by phone to cancel or reschedule your booking.
- Price is per person based on a minimum of 4 people in the booking
- The maximum payload weight including passengers & baggage is 455kgs
- Infants (under 2 years) who do not require a seat of their own and will be seated on the lap of a parent/guardian, are carried free of charge. Children (2 years and older) must have their own seat & pay the applicable fare
- All bookings are weather dependent. In the case of adverse weather conditions (as deemed by The Operator) you will be given the option to reschedule your booking to another mutually convenient date/time or cancel and receive a full refund
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required
- In the case of no-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of your booking, the booking is non-refundable
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely