- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- The choice of a full or half-day tour to the Swan Valley to taste your way around its best vineyards & producers
- Visit four of the finest wineries in the region, with tastings included
- Indulge in a delicious cheeseboard with one of the tastings
- Satisfy a sweet tooth with chocolate samples at the Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Try chocolate liqueurs & fine foods at Providore
- Sample some beers with a tasting at a local microbrewery
- On the full-day tour only, refuel with a winery lunch & glass of wine
- Services of a friendly & knowledgeable guide with transport onboard an air-conditioned mini-bus
- Departs from one of three meeting points – Tourist Bus Stop, 490 Wellington Street, Perth CBD; Crown Perth Food Court Taxi Rank, Riverside entrance, Crown Casino; or Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Guildford
- Additional wine or produce purchases
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
What to Expect
Wine and food lovers will appreciate this tour to the Swan Valley, with the choice of a full or half-day itinerary to suit your needs.
This incredible wine region is less than half an hour from the Perth CBD and has some of the state's oldest vines. It's an area full of friendly cellar doors, charming boutique wineries, craft breweries and top distilleries.
Your wine adventure starts with pick-ups from three convenient locations: the Perth CBD, Crown Casino, and The Swan Valley Visitor Centre. Your friendly & knowledgeable guide will then take you on a tour to remember.
Swan Valley is a warm climate wine region making it perfect for grape growing and exploring any time of year. Its most famous wines are Chenin Blanc (which is coming back into fashion), Verdelho and Shiraz. Make sure you try these delicious drops along with the other varieties that thrive here, including Grenache, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon. Plus, the region's fortified wines are also a must-try.
Visit four of the region's leading wineries for tasting at each and the opportunities to purchase a few bottles of the wines you love. At one of the venues, you'll also savour a delicious cheeseboard with your wine tasting. The venues chosen will carry on the day, based on availability.
If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love the stop at Margaret River Chocolate Company to sample some of the gourmet chocolates and truffles. There's also a stop at Providore to try indulgent chocolate liqueurs & fine foods.
In addition to incredible wines, Swan Valley is also home to some microbrewers, and the last stop of the tour will be one of these venues for a beer tasting.
Feel free to purchase any wines, chocolates or other treats to take home with you for yourself or as mouth-watering souvenirs for loved ones. Your guide will happily store them safely on the bus for the rest of the journey.
Finally, for anyone joining the full-day tour, you'll get to experience all of these fantastic highlights, plus enjoy a delicious vineyard lunch accompanied by a glass of wine.
Where we Visit:
- Swan Valley
- Four wineries (destinations vary)
- The Margaret River Chocolate Company
- A microbrewery
Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel pick-up is not included. Please make your way to the following pick-up points:
HALF DAY TOUR
12.15pm - Tourist Bus Stop, 490 Wellington Street, Perth CBD (opposite the Globe Bar)
12.20pm - Crown Perth Food Court Taxi Rank, Riverside entrance, Crown Casino
12.35pm - The Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Guildford
FULL DAY TOUR
9.45am - Tourist Bus Stop, 490 Wellington Street, Perth CBD (opposite the Globe Bar)
9.50am - Crown Perth Food Court Taxi Rank, Riverside entrance, Crown Casino
10.15am - The Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Guildford
Please re-confirm the pick-up time with the tour operator 24 hours prior to departure.
- Under the Liquor Licensing Act 119(4)(a), no alcohol is to be consumed on the vehicle. You need to be 18+ years old to consume alcohol
- The Operator has the right to refuse anyone to continue with the tour in the event of intoxication and/or disorderly conduct
- In the event that you purchase alcohol, we will store it for you and return it to you at the end of the tour
- Cancellations up to 48 hours before the departure will receive a 90% refund
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure and no-shows will receive no refund
- Crown Perth Food Court Taxi Rank, Riverside Entrance, Crown Casino
- The Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Guildford
- Tourist Bus Stop, 490 Wellington St, Perth CBD
Reviews for Swan Valley Wine Tour - Full Day or Half Day
Get Instant Confirmation