- Beach 4X4 transportation
- Equipment (Open sea kayaks, life jackets, wet shirts/wetsuits)
- Guided kayak & wildlife tour
- National Park entry fees
- Ferry fees
- Light snacks & refreshments
Dolphin View Kayak + Great Beach Drive Adventure - Rainbow Beach TourView the highly active local marine life in a unique guided ocean kayaking tour. Dolphins, whales, Turtles, rays, more
What to Expect
Experience a thrilling wildlife adventure to the spectacular Double Island Point, only accessed by 4X4 along the beach. View the highly active local marine life in a unique guided ocean kayaking tour. Dolphins, whales, Turtles, rays, more
- Experience a unique Australian kayak adventure > 4WD vehicle access only.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland Double Island Point.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins & whales (35,000 pass each way this year on migration).
- Turtles, manta rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
- Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs > all inclusive.
- Friendly local guides > learn about all the history and wildlife in the area.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location,100% safety record.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.
- Experience the thrill of beach 4X4 with stunning views & passing the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched wildlife paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views & local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration resting or curiously passing by and putting on a show.
- Six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
This tour departs Rainbow Beach, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 2.5 hours north of Brisbane & on the door step of Fraser Island.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at Shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach Queensland
We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours right up to departure time if changes in weather become poor and can affect us running tour safely.
Tour Departure Times: Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive.
Please reconfirm contact for specific departure times.
- BUS STOP RAINBOW BEACH - KIRCHNER AVE (OPPOSITE SEA SALT CAFE)
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely