- Get up to $25 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 20 min scenic flight over the beautiful Sunshine Coast, before leaping into the sky
- Up to 60 seconds of exhilarating freefall, followed by a 5 to 7 min parachute ride back to your beach landing
- The convenient drop-off from the beach back to the skydiving centre
- A full-colour certificate to prove that you actually jumped out of a plane
- All relevant fees & levies, including APF membership levy
- Departs from the meeting point at 1 Pathfinder Dr, Caloundra West
Caloundra Tandem SkydiveExperience the thrill of skydiving above the stunning Sunshine Coast, leaping from up to 14,000 feet above and landing on the beach.
- Video and photo packages
- Booking insurance
What to Expect
Experience freefalling at over 200 km/h with an experienced skydive instructor on the Sunshine Coast.
You should allow for half a day on the date of your skydive. The dropzone is located in Caloundra, the closest skydiving location to Brisbane. Come in casual clothes and comfortable closed footwear (no flip flops, please!), and check in at reception and the staff will guide you through the next steps.
Your skydiving instructor will give you a safetybriefing and get you geared up before taking off. A 20 min scenic flight to altitude will follow, with stunning panoramic views of the Sunshine Coast.
At 14,000 feet, the door opens and … pure adrenaline in freefall! Experience a rush like no other, with stunning views over the ocean with up to 60 seconds of freefall time.
Once the parachute is released, enjoy a stunning gentle ride under the canopy back to the beach. It takes between five and seven minutes to land, giving you plenty of time to admire the views as you drift closer to land.
There are video and photo packages available, and you'll also receive a certificate as proof you leapt from a plane!
Where we Visit:
Frequently Asked Questions
12 years old is the legal minimum age to skydive in Australia. All minors need their parent or guardian’s written permission. There is not a maximum age limit to skydive but The Operator reserves the right to refuse a skydive, based on weight and health to ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
Due to safety reasons, the maximum weight to skydive is 115 kg. All customers are weighed at check-in. Charges apply for participants 95kgs and above:
- 95 – 99kg: $25
- 100 – 109kg: $50
- 110 – 115kg: $100
There are risks involved, but thanks to the advancements in technology, regulation and training, skydiving has become much safer over the last few decades. Safety devices like Automatic Activation Devices (AADs), will automatically trigger the deployment of the reserve parachute in the unlikely event that the instructor is not able to operate the equipment. The Operator reviews all the aircraft and gear periodically, and all the instructors are highly experienced with thousands of skydives each, which ensures that your skydiving experience is as safe as possible.
Photo and video packages can be purchased as extras.
Yes, all these skydives are 100% beach landing at no extra cost.
It will often take around 1-2 hrs, however, it is safer to allow for half a day of activity as there may be weather or unforeseen circumstances out of The Operator's control.
Your booking time is for your check-in. When you arrive at reception, you will fill in some paperwork, and then you are assigned to a load or flight. The safety briefing and gear up with your instructor will take 10 min, followed by a 20 min flight to 14,000 feet.
Please ensure you do your check-in on time. If you have any issues please let us know in advance.
It depends on the size of the group and the aircraft operating on the day. If you want to skydive with your friends on the same flight, the crew will do their best to accommodate your request, please let them know when you check in.
- Dress for the weather with comfortable casual clothes.
- At 14,000 feet it will be cooler than on the ground, bear that in mind. The Operator can provide you with a jumpsuit to wear over your clothes if required.
- The Operator will provide you with skydiving goggles. If you wear prescription glasses there are special oversized goggles.
- Footwear is important, enclosed shoes that won’t fall off are required, no flip-flops or open sandals.
Almost any healthy person can skydive, even seniors over 70 years old. The Operator reserves the right to refuse a skydive after an assessment based on age, weight and general health. This is due to safety reasons, to protect both customers and staff.
Of course! The Operator wants visitors to make the best of the day skydiving. Friends and family are welcome to hang out at the premises and watch you boarding the plane and landing under parachute.
- The minimum age for skydiving in Australia is 12 years. Skydivers under 18 years require consent from a parent or legal guardian
- Make sure that you and everyone in your group has a valid government-issued photo ID on arrival at the drop zone on the day of your skydive
- All passenger weights must be advised at the time of booking. The maximum weight is 110kgs, & a surcharge applies for passengers 95kgs & above
- No alcohol, ‘recreational’ drugs or medication that may affect your judgement are to be taken within 8 hours prior to your check in
- All participants must be fully vaccinated and agree to show proof of vaccine status
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the jump date will result in forfeit of your skydive payment
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the jump date will incur a $100 per person cancellation fee
- Full refunds will only be made if 48 hours of notice is provided ahead of your scheduled booking
- If you do not check in on the day of your booking and do not contact us in advance all payments will be forfeited
- If The Operator is not able to proceed with your skydive due to weather, you can choose an alternative date within 3 years of the original booking date, or you may receive a refund
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely