- Get up to $50 cash back when you book with us
- Explore the Sunshine Coast's iconic ancient volcanic landscape from the best seat in the house
- Aerial views of spiritually significant space where many Aboriginal people gathered for ceremonies and trading
- Explore every angle of Australia’s best natural landmark's 11 peaks by air
- On your return, take in the unique sand patterns of Golden Beach and the pristine clear waters around Caloundra
- Everyone gets a window seat
- Bose noise cancelling headsets to ensure you can relax and enjoy the flight
- Informative commentary by your pilot
- Price is for 2 people
WHAT TO EXPECT
Treat yourself and someone special to this bespoke helicopter experience taking in the natural beauty of the Glasshouse Mountains and surrounds.
With their 11 gorgeous peaks, the region is a natural playground of walking tracks, horse trails and abseiling locations, with the mountains also home to six small townships, linked by rail and country roads and all waiting to be seen from above.
From the awe-inspiring ancient volcanic landscape that is iconic to the Sunshine Coast, to the pristine clear waters around Caloundra, take the ultimate discovery tour by air, flying high above the tallest peak, Mount Beerwah, which stands at 556 metres above sea level.
Ensuring the passengers obtain the best possible views of this Australian spectacle, this 30 minute tour highlights the magnificent mountainous remnants of volcanic activity that formed the vertical rock columns 25-27 million years ago, creating the natural wonder that we appreciate today.
Listed on both the Queensland and national heritage registers as a landscape of national importance due to their cultural significance to the area's traditional Aboriginal owners, the Gubbi Gubbi people.
Discover the past and create memories that last long into your future, with every angle explored.
- Departs Caloundra Aerodrome
- 20 Pathfinder Dr, Caloundra, QLD, 4551
- Couples, family and group bookings
- Flexible flight times
- Fly now or purchase as a gift voucher
- Max combined weight of 270kg
- Casual clothing is recommended
- Bring a jacket for the cooler months
- The supplier will contact you as early as possible if the weather is likely to hinder flying. If that’s the case, your flight will be rescheduled.
Glasshouse Helicopter Adventure Tour (2 People)
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What to bring
- Phone, sunglasses & camera
- A sense of adventure
- A jacket for the cooler months
Is there a weight limit for passengers
Yes. Passengers must not exceed a maximum combined weight of 270kg.
Safety around helicopters is extremely important, particularly when the blades are turning. It is really important that you pay close attention to the pilot or flight crew when they are assisting you in and out of the chopper, and when briefing you on the helicopters safety features and procedures.
Health and safety
There is no smoking permitted on or around aircraft.
Dangerous goods (such as aerosols, paint, matches, gas stoves, firearms/ammunition etc ) are normally not permitted onboard aircraft and must be declared to your pilot or crew prior to loading/boarding to ensure the safety of your flight.
For further information, please contact the supplier who would be more than happy to discuss any issues with you to ensure the safety and efficiency of your flight.
For aerial photography, it is best to have clear skies or overcast conditions so shadows don’t get in your shot with a maximum wind of 20kts.
- Passengers are required to arrive 10 mins prior to departure time
- Maximum seat weight is 130kg
- Maximum combined weight of 260kg
- When booking, please provide your exact weight (not an estimate) as flights are scheduled according to the weights provided
- Children (12 years & under) must be accompanied by an adult
- Once this experience has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the supplier and arranged directly with them according to this policy
- At least 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge to reschedule
- 48 hours to up to 1 week prior to the experience date: $50 fee to reschedule
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Passengers forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book
Read full supplier's terms & conditions