- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- One 2 Hour beginner surf lesson in Queensland's Noosa Heads
- Surf safety introduction included
- Fully qualified instructors to get you on your feet
- All surfing equipment, including soft foam boards & a wetsuit or rash vest
Noosa Heads Surfing LessonLearn to surf in one of the most iconic and beautiful surfing destinations in Australia - the stunning Noosa Heads
What to Expect
Boasting gentle rolling waves, warm waters and a safe beach, if there is one thing you should do in Noosa, it should be learning to surf! This is one of Australia’s most iconic surf destinations and offers an experience to remember.
Enjoy the perfect introduction to your surfing journey with a 2-hour surf lesson along the stunning Noosa Heads Main Beach. Noosa provides ideal conditions for beginners and with our fully-qualified instructors guiding you in waist-deep water, you will be getting to your feet in no time.
You will first be given an introduction to surf safety, learning to be aware of various ocean conditions, before hitting the water. Your instructor will teach you the basic tips and techniques to get you surfing all the way to the beach, and having fun while doing it.
Surf lessons are offered twice daily with an additional class during busy school holiday times.
This tour departs from the meeting point at Carpark Beach Access No 11, Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, Queensland. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have been instructing Learn to Surf for 26 years, we know the best ways to teach and the best equipment to use. Many of our clients stand up and ride the waves in their first lesson.
We take pride in teaching surfing the safest possible way. All of our instructors are fully qualified surf instructors and trained surf lifesavers.
We use the best equipment available, soft foam Gboards, and we give you a wetsuit or rash vest to protect you from the elements. We always have a first aid kit and mobile phone on the beach for every lesson.
As a general rule we suggest anyone over 8 years old, we find younger children don’t have the attention spare to last 2 hours.
The eldest person we have had is 81 years old, and yes they stood up! Come on give it a go! You’re never too old!
The way we teach surfing, you don’t have to be that fit at all! All our classes for beginners are taught in waist to chest depth of water. So there is no need to paddle out in your first lesson.
We recommend anyone who is into surfing should lead a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Many of our customers are not very strong swimmers, if you let us know you’re not that confident then we will give keep a close eye on you!
Remember all first lessons are in waist to chest depth water. You can always stay in closer if that feels more comfortable for you.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children under 9 years require a non-participating adult to assist them in the water
- Surfing lessons will not be cancelled due to rain but may be cancelled if the conditions are deemed to be dangerous, or if the surf is too small to run the class
- All customers must complete a waiver prior to the lesson
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely