- Wine tastings at 3 boutique wineries
- Hunter Valley Garden Village delicious cafe lunch
- Local produce cheese samples
- Select inner city hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Experienced driver-guide
Please note: Itinerary and wineries may change depending on availability predominately within the Pokolbin area.
What to Expect
This tour of the Hunter Valley wine region provides a variety of food and wine experiences to showcase the best of the area’s local produce...and, of course, the wine!
This picturesque hinterland is famous for its Semillon, but the region also produces more than 20 varieties of wine, including Shiraz, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Verdelho. This tour will let you sample a range of wines from boutique cellar doors—each selected for their commitment to excellent customer experience and quality wine. There will be two tastings before lunch and one in the afternoon.
At lunchtime, the tour enjoys a delicious cafe lunch in the Hunter Valley Garden Village, giving you plenty of time to relax and get to know fellow travellers. After eating, you can browse boutique shops and galleries, plus sample local produce. You’ll also have time to check out Hunter Valley Chocolate Company, The British Lolly Shop, Kissofire Hunter Valley Liqueurs, or The Garden Cellars that offer additional tastings at your expense.
After a relaxed paced day of sipping, sampling, and slurping your way around the valley, the tour will make its way back to the hustle and bustle of Sydney (which by now seems a world away!). You’ll arrive back in town with plenty of time to grab a meal and continue exploring Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The minimum drinking age in Australia is 18 years, proof of age or photo ID is required. Not suitable for children 17 years and under.
- Photo ID (wine tasting)
- Water Bottle
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Warm clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Minimum drinking age in Australia is 18 years, proof of age or photo ID is required.
- Not suitable for children 17 years and under.
- Although every effort is made, the supplier shall not be liable for any illness, injury, damages, loss, delay or failure to join the tour that may occur due to factors beyond our control. We highly recommend all passenger have travel insurance coverage.
- The supplier retains the right to alter routes, itineraries, bus types and configurations, fares adjustments, days of operation or even cancel tours if unforeseen circumstances occur. Other accredited tour operators may be used on some tours.
- The customer shall comply with all Government (Federal, State and Territory) COVID entry restrictions and vaccination guidelines or testing requirements for entry into Australia and/or at the time of travel for tour and transport services. Where the customer is not vaccinated and/or tested prior to departure, the customer will forfeit any and all monies paid and GLT holds the right to refuse to board. Where the customer cancels due to travel restrictions other than vaccination or testing requirements, the operator shall have the discretion to
(a) offer a refund or credit voucher (to be used at a later time); or
(b) to forfeit any and all monies paid by the customer.
For the purposes of (a), the operator reserves the right to withhold such a reasonable sum to cover administrative expenses and other losses, dependent on when notice of cancellation is given by the customer.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
(a) Flexible Date Changes – unlimited supply of free date changes available up until 7-days prior to departure; or
(b) 2 to 7-days prior to departure:
- we will hold 100% of the deposit paid by you as a credit voucher, valid for redemption within 3-years from the date of purchase
- any credit voucher resulting from cancellation may be applied towards any other tour operated by GLT within Australia; or
(c) 8-days or more prior to departure,
- we will refund the balance paid by you in connection to your booking less any unrecoverable costs; or
(d) failure to board on tour or cancelled within 2-days/48-hrs will result in full fare forfeiture of the ticket price and not eligible for a refund; or
(e) cancellation prior to departure due to you having COVID-19/ “flu-like symptoms”, supported by a medical certificate, we will refund 100% of monies paid by you either directly or via your booking agent.
- Holiday Inn Kings Cross, 203 VICTORIA ST (across Station)
- Meriton Suites Bondi Junction, 97 GRAFTON ST, BONDI
- Sacred Heart Hospital, 170 DARLINGHURST RD, SYDNEY
- TBA - To Be Advised (please call 48hrs prior to reconfirm)
- Vibe Hotel Sydney, 111 GOULBURN ST, SYDNEY
- Wake Up Hostel, 814 GEORGE ST, SYDNEY CENTRAL
Reviews for Hunter Valley Wine & Dine Day Tour
Get Instant Confirmation