Enjoy this all-inclusive, tailored Hunter Valley experience including wine & spirit tastings, lunch, & plenty of photo stops in this scenic region.
Hunter Valley All Inclusive Small Group Wine Tour Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day small-group tour to the Hunter Valley, NSW's premier wine region
- Wine tastings at 3 premium Hunter Valley cellar doors
- Delicious lunch & wine tasting at a family winery, for a quintessential Hunter Valley experience
- Spirit tastings at the Hunter Distillery, the only certified organic distillery in the region
- Samples of cheese & chocolate to accompany some of the wine tastings
- Plenty of Instagram-worth photo stops along the way
- Transport on board a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus, with the services of a knowledgeable local guide
- Convenient pick-ups from selected Sydney accommodation
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
The Operator works with numerous cellar doors in the Hunter Valley. Wineries visited may vary depending on availability. However, if you do have a favourite please do advise and they will do their best to accommodate your request.
Yes certainly. The restaurant you'll visit caters to all dietary requirements, the only request is that The Operator is informed at the time of booking.
A light jacket for the evening & money for any additional wine or produce purchases.
Reviews for Hunter Valley All Inclusive Small Group Wine Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- 6.45AM - ParkRoyal Darling Harbour
- 6.55 AM - Sheraton Grand (Back Entrance)
- 7.05AM - Four Seasons (rear entrance)