- 100% whale sighting guarantee or receive a FREE return cruise!
- 2 hour scenic whale watching cruise
- Friendly, knowledgable, experienced crew
- Complimentary light morning or afternoon tea
Buy as a Gift
Why do we love this
"We love this because Ocean Extreme will give you a FREE complimentary trip if a whale isn't spotted on your day!"
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the thrill of a high speed whale watching adventure! Leave the buzzing shores of Sydney far behind as we take you out into the water on our giant purpose-built boat. We'll zoom through the South Pacific Ocean to our favourite whale watching hot spots!
We'll sail across the South Pacific following pods of Humpback whales as they make their way along Australia’s East Coast on their annual migration. With the fastest boats around and skippers on the ground, we guarantee you will get to see these incredible creatures or we offer you a complimentary seat on another trip! Get your cameras at the ready, this unmissable whale watching experience is sure to be a true highlight of your Australian adventure.
Meet us at Sydney’s Circular Quay for your whale watcing adventure. After a brief safety rundown, we take to the sea in our high- speed military grade boat and set sail on the South Pacific.
After a quick stop at Manly Bay to pick up some more passengers, we head out to the open ocean in aim of the best whale watching sites and following the expertise of our awesome captain and experienced crew! With live updates on the pod from skippers on the ground, and the fastest boat around, we guarantee you will see these incredible creatures, or we give you a free spot on the next tour of your choice!
Cruise alongside a school of whales as we turn off the engine and marvel at these majestic creatures as they make their yearly migration through the warm waters off the coast of Sydney. Get your camera at the ready to snap the perfect shot (hopefully of a tail or if you're really lucky the whale breach!) before we hit the accelerator and zoom back to Sydney’s shores.
What to bring
Hat / sunscreen / sunglasses
Jacket & wet weather clothes
Money for snacks and drinks
Spending money for extra food/drinks
Please arrive at Campbell’s Cove, Circular Quay at least 15 - 20 minutes prior to your departure time
Sydney Whale Watching Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
- Passengers must meet minimum age of 12 years and a minimum height requirement of 130cm. All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, or those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are not permitted to travel with Ocean Extreme and if do so, travel at their own risk.
- The supplier recommends taking out travel insurance. The supplier will not be held responsible for any personal injuries, equipment loss or damage sustained whilst travelling, embarking or disembarking our whale watching vessels.
- If whales are not spotted on a whale watching tour, each passenger will be issued with a 'Standby Ticket' for another Whale Watching tour during the same whale watching season. 'Standby tickets' are eligible for redemption no greater than 24 hours prior to the requested departure
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations or changes more than 48 hours before departure: no fee
- Cancellations or changes within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- Please note: if the supplier must cancel a tour due to inclement weather, or for any other reason, the tour will be rescheduled. If the tour cannot be rescheduled a gift certificate will be issued to the value of the original booking. Refunds will be considered on a case by case basis.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions