Learn about the unique art forms of the Anangu people and travel into a fascinating world of indigenous cultural beliefs during this enchanting workshop
Dot Painting Workshop in Uluru Highlights
- Get up to $5 cash back when you book with us
- 1 Hour 30 Minute art class with a local Anangu artist
- Fun introduction to Aboriginal culture and beliefs
- Learn about ancient symbols used in Anangu art and teachings
- Learn some introductory Pitjantjatjara words (Pitjantjatjara is a local language spoken by Anangu)
- Take home an amazing dot painting of your own story
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Don’t wear your best clothes – we use acrylic paints that can be really tough to come out if any accidents occur.
- A water bottle to keep you hydrated.
- A hat and sunscreen will never go astray out in the desert!
- In the cooler months, rug up for the outdoor occasion.
Meet at Yulara Town Square - near Kulata Cafe.
Reviews for Dot Painting Workshop in Uluru
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.