- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Enjoy an exciting 2 hour guided tour on an Electric Fatbike - designed to carry adventurous riders out into wild places
- Unique after-hours access to the back country at Little Sahara
- Knowledgable tour guide to lead you on the biggest and best adventure
Kangaroo Island Electric Bike Evening TourTake your next adventure offroad on this exhilarating electric Fatbike guided tour of Vivonne Bay
What to Expect
This exclusive-access adventure into wild places, through otherwise inaccessible parts of Kangaroo Island, is made all the more magical at golden hour!
If you can ride a bike, you’ll love this tour!
Ride along riverbanks listening to birds and spotting koalas in the beautiful gum trees that are up to 500 years old.
Learn about native bush foods, flora and fauna from your guide along the way, then finish off cruising across the incredible landscape of Little Sahara’s inland sand dunes in the magical final rays of daylight.
With a combination of 7 gears and 3 levels of electric assistance you can easily climb hills, gain speed, and float across soft sand. With extra wide tires low-inflated rims, you will have no trouble going through the toughest riding terrains, even pedalling up huge sand dunes can be done effortlessly on these bikes!
During your tour, take the time to capture stunning photos of the amazing landscapes and native Australian wildlife that you see in the warm evening glow. Take home long lasting memories and a sense of achievement. You’ll be left with an experience you’ll be able to talk about for many years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Supplier suggests bringing a small backpack to carry your personal items:
- A water bottle
- For tours: enclosed shoes
- A raincoat if it looks like rain
- Enclosed shoes are required to be worn; helmets and gloves provided. Sunglasses, sunscreen and water bottle highly recommended
- Participants aged 16 and older who choose to book a guided tour will be required to show evidence that they have been double vaccinated
- If you have recently travelled from interstate, you may have restricted access to this site as under The Supplier's COVID Management Plans.
- Cancellations more than 48 hours before your booking time will not incur a fee and The Supplier will offer a full refund.
- Cancellations 24 to 48 hours before your booking time, will incur a 50% cancellation fee or 25% amendment fee
- Cancellations less than 24 hours = no refund or amendment available
- Delayed arrivals on the day of a booking, may impact on the intended duration of your booking.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely