- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Relax and enjoy this 1hr 30min tour through the turquoise waters of Jervis Bay
- Wheelchair accessibility aboard the vessel ensures everyone is welcome
- Spot beautiful bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat
- During the summer months, this tour is combined with the summer boom netting tour, at an additional cost
Jervis Bay Dolphin CruiseDiscover one of the most unique and healthy eco-systems in Australia on this cruise of Jervis Bay - home to over 100 Bottlenose Dolphins
What to Expect
For the past 20 years, Jervis Bay has been a marine park and is now dubbed one of the most unique and healthy ecosystems in Australia.
Home to over 100 bottlenose dolphins, the crystal-clear waters of Jervis Bay are the perfect place to interact with these beautiful mammals.
See pods of dolphins feeding around the reef systems, particularly at Plantation Point and Callala, and watch them swim and race hundreds of metres to play on the boat's bow.
Highly recognisable and known for its long snout and distinctive smile, these bottlenose dolphins display a friendly and active behaviour that is sure to warm the heart!
During the summer months, this tour is combined with our summer boom netting tour, at an additional cost.
The cruise departs the cruise terminal at the Portside Cafe, absolute Waterfront.
West of Huskisson public wharf. Look for the large white umbrellas.
Boarding is 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time.
Looking at where to go next? There's plenty of things to see and do in the neighbouring coastal city of Wollongong. Find out moreHERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lighter jacket in summer
- Warm jacket in winter as it can get chilly out on the water
- Bottled water – Sunscreen – Hat – Camera
- Boom Netting: Towel & Swimmers
Routes may vary at the discretion of the supplier's skippers due to wind and sea conditions
The supplier is unable to accommodate women past their sixth month (24 weeks) of pregnancy
It is advised that passengers who may experience motion sickness to visit their pharmacy before boarding
No smoking is allowed on any vessel
Boarding is 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time - PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE as vessel cannot be delayed
All concession tickets require a valid ID
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel or vary any trip and will incur no liability for such cancellation or alterations.
- Cancellation Fee: Outside 24 hours 50% by arrangement - on the day/no show 100%
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely