- Transport in our comfortable bus
- Accommodation in the best hostels or hotels in Europe
- 9 breakfasts included
- All costs related to parking, transport, and tolls provided
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities
WHERE WE VISIT
- Czech Republic
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional day trips offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities
What to Expect
Day One: Meet us in Prague
We start our fun tour in Prague. Meet our awesome team at 8 pm in Prague. We then take you through the city, where you can see the city divided in two. On the right of the Vlatava River is Hradcany districts, and on the left is the Old City. See the Malá Strana and Hradcany districts as well as the Royal Castle and the Charles Bridge, flanked by thirty religious statues.
Day Two: Party hard in Prague
After some free time to see Prague, and tick everything off your bucket list. See the Jewish District, Republic Square, Polvora Tower, and Wenceslas Square and the State Theatre as well as heaps more. We recommend you put on a coat, and grab a hot drink and join us for the great New Years Eve Party.
Day Three: Kutna Hora & The Czech Republic
After relaxing in the morning, and sleeping your party off, you have the option to see Kutna Hora or keep seeing Prague in your own time. A jewel of the Czech Republic, Kutna Hora is a World Heritage Site and is picturesque, with a strange, but unique chapel made of bones.
Day Four: Frankfurt & Nuremberg
Now we head towards Germany. Weather and time permitting, we head to the town of Nuremberg. An important WW2 site, this is a great stop for those who love history. We also stop in Frankfurt for a break before heading onwards.
Day Five: Cologne & Amsterdam
We hope you're well-rested because this is a busy day. Today we head to Cologne. Here we see the River Rhine, the famous Cathedral and the most well known cultural and heritage spots, taking in all the sights. Then, we head onwards to Amsterdam.
Day Six: Explore Amsterdam
Today you will discover that Amsterdam is not just coffee shops, canals, and the red light district. This historic town has a lot more to see! See the Van Gogh Museum, the Moco, the Rembrandt Museum, the Rijksmuseum and the Anne Frank House. Alternatively, you can just relax and see the local sights. This day is entirely up to you.
Day Seven: Zaanse Schans & Holland
Today, you have the option to stay and relax in Amsterdam or go to the dutch windmill village of Zaanse Schans. This village has become an open-air museum and takes you back in time to pre-industrial Holland! We highly recommend this day trip as it shows off a specific part of Holland's history.
Day Eight: Brussels, Ghent & Bruges
Today is another day where you have options. You can either stay in Brussels and look around or just rest. You also have the option of jumping on a bus that heads to the north of Belgium. And see the Flemish cities of Ghent and Bruges. We begin the tour by visiting the University City of Ghent and then check out Bruges on our way back before stopping at Atomium. Take in the medieval aspects of Northern Europe with this optional day tour.
Day Nine: Brussels & Paris
After a big breakfast in Brussels, head to Paris, the most anticipated stop of the tour. This evening, you have an option to take in Paris at night with a Panoramic Bus Tour of Paris. You will see the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame in the night, and see a different side of Paris after dark.
Day Ten: Paris Visit
On the last day of our visit to Paris, you have a free day to tick items off your bucket list. Spend the whole day walking around the city, or head to the Louvre, and sit on the banks of the Seine. If you need help figuring out how to spend your day, we can help you out with that!
Day Eleven: Say goodbye in Madrid
Today, we cross the Pyrenees in the morning, head through San Sebastian, Vitoria and Burgos to end this tour in Madrid. By now you have seen half of Europe and can go on to wherever you want to from here.
- Meeting points will be confirmed in the program.
- Optional extras are available on Tour Provider Website
- Accommodation breakdown available on Tour Provider Website
Reviews for Guided Tour From Prague to Madrid in 11 Days
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
Tour Provider is committed to providing its clients with all the services contracted through the programs-offer contained on its web page, with the stipulated conditions and characteristics. You will be exempted from this obligation when:
- Major circumstances occur
- When the minimum number of participants for a trip or event is not reached (by default, 30 people)
- Sufficient causes arise.
If it becomes impossible for Unitrips to provide any type of service, the customer may choose:
- To terminate the contract without any penalty
- To accept a supplement to the contract specifying the modifications introduced and their impact on the price, having to communicate their decisions to the agency within 3 days.
The customer can never request a refund whose quantity exceeds the amount originally paid.
At any time, the user or consumer may desist from the services requested or contracted, in this case, the client will be entitled to the refund but must compensate the agency for the instances which are indicated below:
- In the event of individual services: The total of the management expenses, plus the cancellation expenses, if applicable.
- In the event of combined trips: the cost will depend on the following relationship between the cancellation cost and the between the purchase date and the date of the beginning of the trip, as demonstrated below:
Days in advance of departure
% Cancellation Cost
> 46 days:
Between 15 and 45 days:
< 15 days:
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.