- Get up to $40 cash back per person when you book with us
- Transport throughout Europe in a comfortable Unibus
- Meals including 7 delicious breakfasts
- All transport costs, including parking, transport and tolls
- Guided tours by knowledgeable and entertaining tour leaders
Imperial Europe Tour – 8 Day Trip from BudapestJoin us on the Imperial Cities Express Tour, an 8-day trip from Budapest passing through some of the prettiest and most unforgettable cities in Europe
What to Expect
Discover the very best of Budapest and surrounds on this multi-day tour! From the Austro-Hungarian Empire cities (Budapest, Bratislava and Vienna), you'll venture on to Kafka’s city, Prague, where you'll get to try a variety of Czech beers. Passing through some of the prettiest and most unforgettable cities in Europe, this is one multi-day tour not to be missed!
Day One: Budapest
Once you touch down, you will be able to walk around Budapest at your leisure. If you want to try something different, then don't forget your swimsuit and soak in the best thermal baths in Europe, Szechenyi, and Gellert.
Day Two: Keep Exploring Budapest
You can't leave Budapest without seeing everything! Don't miss the Basilica of San Esteban, Parliament and the Danube River. We follow the river to see the Monument of Shoes, where we will stop and have a few moments of silence. Then, cross the Chain Bridge and see the Palace of Budapest, Fishermans Bastion and the Church of Matías.
Day Three: Bratislava & Vienna
We begin by seeing Bratislava. During this stop, we will discover the many hilarious brazen statues that always give us a laugh. We then head through Austria to Vienna. You'll have some time to explore.
Day Four: Vienna
Today you have the option of a bus tour or a free walk. The bus tour stops by the Prater, the Ferris wheel, the Danube, and then participate in a tour the Ringstrasse, admiring its beautiful 19th-century monuments. You can also see Belvedere Palace, and go to the gardens of Schonbrunn.
Day Five: Cesky Krumlov & Prague
Today you will see the stunning Cesky Krumlov, an astonishing village in the south of the Czech Republic. This stunning village is photogenic so take your camera! From here, we head to Prague!
Day Six: Party In Prague
You have to stop in Prague and take in Wenceslas Square. We then cross the Vltava River by the bridge of San Carlos. We then arrive at Kafka, the world's largest castle. Then we discover the Old Jewish Quarter and The New City. After this, join us for a New Years Party!
Day Seven: Kutna Hora
After sleeping off the party, see another jewel of the Czech Republic: Kutna Hora. A world heritage site, because of the picturesque old town, and because of the peculiar chapel made of human bones.
Day Eight: Say Goodbye to Prague
After a fun week in Imperial Cities, it is time to say goodbye. Our tour ends early here in Prague, but you can keep your bags at the accommodation and keep exploring!
- Meeting points will be confirmed in the program.
- Optional extras are available on Tour Provider Website
- Accommodation breakdown available on Tour Provider Website
Tour Provider is committed to providing its clients with all the services contracted through the programs-offer contained on its web page, with the stipulated conditions and characteristics. You will be exempted from this obligation when:
- Major circumstances occur
- When the minimum number of participants for a trip or event is not reached (by default, 30 people)
- Sufficient causes arise.
If it becomes impossible for Unitrips to provide any type of service, the customer may choose:
- To terminate the contract without any penalty
- To accept a supplement to the contract specifying the modifications introduced and their impact on the price, having to communicate their decisions to the agency within 3 days.
The customer can never request a refund whose quantity exceeds the amount originally paid.
At any time, the user or consumer may desist from the services requested or contracted, in this case, the client will be entitled to the refund but must compensate the agency for the instances which are indicated below:
- In the event of individual services: The total of the management expenses, plus the cancellation expenses, if applicable.
- In the event of combined trips: the cost will depend on the following relationship between the cancellation cost and the between the purchase date and the date of the beginning of the trip, as demonstrated below:
Days in advance of departure
% Cancellation Cost
> 46 days:
Between 15 and 45 days:
< 15 days:
Reviews for Imperial Europe Tour – 8 Day Trip from Budapest
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely