- 7 nights Accommodation: Puri Dalem hotel Sanur (1 night), Meme Surung Homestay Munduk (1 night), Lakeview Hotel Bali Kintamani (1 night), Champlung Sari Hotel Ubud (2 nights), Ashyana Candidasa Resort Candi Dasa (2 nights)
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- All transport between destinations and to or from included activities in private van, public bus, boat and internal flights
- Chief Experience Officer throughout
- Local guides
- Ubud orientation walk
Classic Bali Tour ex SanurThis adventure offer you the perfect blend of must-sees with free time to get off the beaten path.
What to Expect
Visit local hot springs in Kintamani, Bali Community Training Lunch Program in Ubud, beach time in Candidasa, Jatiluwih Rice Terraces , Highlands of Kintamani, and Besakih Temple. You will also taste local Indonesian meal and enjoy Mt. Batur view.
The beautiful, tiny Indonesian Island, Bali will obviously take your breath away with the mesmerizing picturesque view all around. With water beneath to cool you and volcanic mountains to show the true meaning of heat, this place is a mixture of all. Rice paddies to make you aware of the green shades and the hint of religion to tell you that Bali is firmly holding on to its roots. This place is clearly the best holiday spot. Why wait to visit this heaven on earth when G Adventures is throwing a 16 days tour to Bali, Flores, and Komodo. The Lesser Sunda Indonesian Island, Flores is again no less than a treasure. Well, a gem in the treasure of nature this island has Komodo National Park which is actually the highlight of this place. And when it comes to Bali, an island steeped in culture, excellent food, and talented artists. There are pure beaches, temples, and jungles to explore on this 8 days tour. So gear up and fall into the lap of nature with loads to explore and immense to learn. Enjoy a display of traditional Kecak dance also known as Ramayana Monkey Chant, depicting a battle from the Ramayana. Experience the thrill of the rapids. Enjoy an amazing ride, but don't forget to paddle, and make sure to wear clothes you don't mind getting wet.
Day 1: Sanur
Rise and shine along with the sun to start the fabulous trip to the heavenly earth, Bali today. Reach Sanur before 11:59 and check into Puri Dalem hotel or similar hotels and relax. Get ready by 18:00 for the orientation meeting with the CEO and get to know the other group members. Rest for the night. Your accommodation is at Puri Dalem Hotel or similar hotel.
Days 2: Sanur to Manduk
Wake up early and get ready after having a tasty breakfast as today you will cover many places en route Manduk in a private vehicle. Visit the UNESCO protected site of Jatiluwih Rice Terraces and Ulun Danu Temple Complex as you travel through Tabanan, Jatiluwihkawan, Danau Beratan respectively before finally reaching Manduk. Your accommodation is at Meme Surung Homestay or similar.
Days 3: Manduk to Kintamani
Have a delicious and early breakfast as you start your trip in a private vehicle to reach Kintamani. Drive through lush rice fields and winding mountain roads. Relax in a true sense by soaking yourself in the Local Hot Springs to get refreshed. If time allows and mood agree along with the body, then opt to take a walk till nearby waterfall. Check in at Lakeview Hotel Bali or similar for a well-deserved rest. Your accommodation is at Lakeview Hotel Bali or similar.
Days 4: Kintamani to Ubud
Take an early breakfast as the day awaits with a surprise. Make yourself comfortable in a private vehicle and leave for Ubud. Once you reach Ubud, enjoy lunch at the G Adventures supported, Bali Community Training Lunch Program. A great initiative was taken to help the disabled people of Bali. Next, walk with the CEO in an orientation session before checking into Champlung Sari hotel or similar for a good night rest. You can opt for Mt. Batur hike at your own expense if you please or visit Monkey Forest. Your accommodation is at Champlung Sari Hotel or similar.
Days 5: Ubud
This day is given totally free to explore Ubud in your own way. Enjoy your breakfast and think what you want to do in Ubud today. You can take up a Cooking Class, Kecak Dance Performance or a yoga class. You can also visit Bird Park or Gianyar night market. Take up Whitewater Rafting as an optional activity and feel the blood pump in your nerves. Return to the hotel and rest for the night. Your accommodation is at Champlung Sari Hotel or similar.
Days 6: Ubud to Candidasa
Wake up, have an early breakfast, and spend the morning at Ubud. Explore Besakih’s massive temple complex made up of 22 temples perched on the slopes of Mt. Agung. Make yourself comfortable in a private vehicle by afternoon to reach Candidasa. Check in at Ashyana Candidasa Resort or similar. Make us of your free time by visiting Tirta Gangga or getting a massage done or maybe diving in the water of Bali. Your accommodation is at Ashyana Candidasa Resort or similar.
Days 7: Candidasa
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and spend a free day at Candidasa. Opt for cooking classes or whitewater rafting if you feel like getting out of the hotel, or else just relax for the day. Your accommodation is at Ashyana Candidasa Resort or similar.
Days 8: Candidasa
Depart at any time.
- Child rates are applicable from the age of 12 years till the age of 17 years, while the adult rates are applicable from the age of 18 years
- All travellers under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 15 people and an average of 12 people
- It is important that you only take on board soft-sided luggage such as a mid-sized backpack or soft duffel bag, keeping your bag's weight to less than 15kgs
- Suitcases are not appropriate for our Thai sailing adventure as they are not pliable enough to fit into the niches available for luggage
- If you are on a longer trip, it may be possible to store excess luggage for one week at the yacht harbour
- Optional extras paid on arrival: you can opt for Mt. Batur Hike as an optional activity for IDR 650000 per person. In Kintamani, you can opt for hot spring and transport. In Ubud, you can opt for monkey forest, Bali Bird Park and transport, Puri Lukisa Museum, river rafting, Bali Zoo, cultural dance performances, and massages all at your own expense.
- Laundry facilities are offered by some of our hotels for a charge.
What to bring:
- Flight info, printouts of e-tickets may be required at the border
- Insurance info, passport, required visas or vaccination certificates with photocopies
- Vouchers and pre-departure information
- Cash, credit, and debit cards
- Day pack, used for daily excursions or short overnights
- Ear plugs,
- First aid kit (including lip balm with sunscreen, sunscreen, whistle, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, band-aids or plasters, tape, antihistamines, antibacterial gel or wipes, antiseptic cream, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, rehydration powder, water purification tablets or drops, insect repellent, sewing kit, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
- Flashlight or torch
- Headlamps are ideal
- Fleece top or sweater
- Locks for bags
- Toiletries, preferably biodegradable
- Watch and alarm clock
- Waterproof backpack cover
- Windproof rain jacket
- Long pants or jeans.
What to wear:
- Modest clothing that covers knees and shoulders
- Long pants and skirts
- Shirts that cover shoulders
- Shawl or scarf for temple visits
- For warm weather, please bring: sandals or flip-flops, shorts or skirts, longer shorts or skirts are recommended, sun hat or bandana, swimwear.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely