- Skip the line and save time
- Professional local guide
- 1.5-hour curated guided tour in the Uffizi Galleries
- 1.5-hour guided Walking tour
- 1-hour guided tour of the Accademia Gallery
- Small groups with a maximum of 14 persons
- Audio headsets provided for groups of more than 6 persons
Florence in one day Guided Tour
Experience the best of your time in the city of the Medici skipping the line with the Florence in one day Guided Tour.
Buy as a Gift
- Food and drink
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the best of your time in the city of the Medici skipping the line with the Florence in one day Guided Tour. The tour package includes three interesting tours: Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery and Walking Tour with professional and expert guides in the centre of the city. You will discover the best places in Florence beginning a specially designed tour with your priority access to the Uffizi Gallery, where you will view the most famous Renaissance pieces in the world. After, your guide will lead you through a Walking Tour to discover the mysteries and incredible stories of the city. Then, the Accademia Gallery Tour will conclude this exclusive experience where you can see the iconic symbol of an audacious and independent Florence, Michelangelo's original David sculpture.
1- Uffizi Gallery
This exclusive cultural experience will start at the Uffizi Gallery in the centre of Florence with the 1.5-hour specially designed guided tour, which selects carefully the pieces, such as Botticelli's Birth of Venus and Caravaggio's Medusa, to give you the best insight into the most visited Italian museums. At the end of the tour, you can relax and enjoy the spectacular city view from the rooftop terrace, continue visiting the museum at your leisure, or have a nice break and taste the local cuisine.
2- Walking Tour in the centre of Florence
After the break, you will meet your guide in Piazza Duomo where you will start an interesting tour to learn more about the history of this incredible Italian city, walking in the footsteps of the Medici and other prominent Florentine ancient families.
3- Accademia Gallery
Last but not least, the Accademia Gallery will be the last guided tour of the day where you will have priority access to see Michelangelo's emblematic original David in one of the oldest and most famous museums in Florence. Let us guide to discover the museum's collection of Italian masterpieces and the divine David sculpture. When the tour finishes, you can visit the museum at your pace and leisure. Then, the guide will lead you to the heart of Florence to see the its best sights.
Florence in one day Guided Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Italy Pass tours srls reserves the right to cancel or amend any of our tours at any time for extenuating circumstances beyond our control, including strike or terrorism attack. In this case you will receive a full refund or be offered the opportunity to transfer to another tour of equal or greater value and classification.
During the Covid-19 epidemic the Italian Ministries made a special Law called “Decreto Cura Italia” where all Monuments will refund the tickets through a special voucher that can be used within a year.
- When you book a group tour and make the full payment you will receive a voucher. If you want to cancel the tour please contact our office and we can accept the cancellation but within 48 hours before the tour starting time ,
- Within 48 If you cancel a tour we cannot refund all money tickets non refundable
- within 24 hours before a tour if you want cancel you will loose all the amount of money
- No- Show: If you do not show up at the tour or arrived late after the tour departed you lose the tour and we will not be able to offer another tour free of charge. If you arrive late we can offer a special price to reschedule the tour.
- All information must be communicated by written emails.