- 4x4 jeep
- Bilingual guide and driver
- Refreshments and snacks
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Park entrance fees
4WD Jeep Tour Of The Baja CoastAdmire the beautiful scenes of the desert while driving your own 4X4 Jeep!
What to Expect
Admire the beautiful scenes of the desert while driving your own 4X4 Jeep.
Go beyond the limits of adventure and excitement on this spectacular drive along the desert.
We will drive through Santiago, a beautiful and colorful small town that’s one of the oldest missions in Cabo. Then stop at Fox Canyon to discover an oasis in the tropical desert.
Walk along a river, discover water slides and a waterfall where you can take a refreshing swim.
After so much adventure you are sure to be hungry. Have lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy some authentic Mexican food. And you can still have more fun on the way back before the tour ends.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Comfortable clothes
- Shoes (no sandals, please)
- Driver’s license if you wish to drive
Yes, children must be above the age of 6 to join the tour.
Lunch at local restaurant, bottled water, soda and granola bars.
Vegetarian options available, such as salads and quesadillas.
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not offer pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area we do offer pick-ups if Airbnb is outside of the tourist area we set a meeting point.
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza Gali parking lot, in front there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there!
We can meet you at plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra Hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Please notify of any medical condition.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Must be at least 6 years old to participate in this tour.
- 1 jeep has a maximum capacity of 3 people.
- If you need to cancel, you can do so without penalty up to 48 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
- No show will be charged in full.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Reviews for 4WD Jeep Tour Of The Baja Coast
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely