- Round trip transportation
- Soft deck surfboard
- Rashguard or wetsuit
- Bilingual instructors
- Shaded camp
- Refreshments and snacks
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Boogie boards available
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Cerritos is a world-renowned surf spot with a beach break.
It is exposed to northwest swells that can light up for days in super clean conditions. It is a great spot not only for the experienced surfer but also for beginners.
The goal of the coach is to make you feel so safe that you won't miss any fun.
It won't take long for you to experience the crave for the wave!
Cerritos Surf Lessons (Winter)
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Non Surfing Companion:
What to bring?
- Beach towel
- Beach sandals
- Bathing suit
What type of food will be provided?
Lunch at a local restaurant, bottled water, soda and granola bars.
Is there an age restriction?
Yes, children must be 6 years or above to join the tour.
Do you offer pick ups from every hotel in the area? What about Airbnbs?
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not offer pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area we do offer pick-ups if Airbnb is outside of the tourist area we set a meeting point.
What is the meeting point for Cruise Ship passengers?
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza Gali parking lot, in front there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there!
What is the meeting point for people staying outside the tourist area?
We can meet you at plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra Hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there.
How many surfers per instructor?
We have a maximum of 3 people per surf instructor. Insuring a personalized experience.
How much time is spent in the water?
Approx 2 hrs are spent surfing. If you are tired and wish to stop, feel free to do so and take a break at the beach.
Do you offer vegetarian options or lunch?
Yes we do, salads and quesadillas will be available.
What happens if this tour is cancelled due to bad weather?
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Please notify of any medical condition.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum of 2 people required.
- If you need to cancel, you can do so without penalty up to 48 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
- No show will be charged in full.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.