- Round trip transportation
- Snorkel gear
- Wet suit (if needed)
- Bilingual instructors
- Shaded camp
- Refreshments and snacks
- Life jacket
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Explore another world! It is one thing to snorkel around the beautiful bays of Cabo on your own and it’s a completely different experience to have a knowledgeable guide by your side. They know all the must-see sights and the best time to go.
Let local guides take you to the best well kept secret spots at our two favorite bays and make the most of this unique adventure. Santa María and Chileno Bays are two of the safest swimming bays in Cabo where the depth of the sea is ideal for snorkel lovers.
It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to see sub-tropical fish and marine life in their natural habitat among stunning coral and rock formations.
Note: In case of children needing assistance swimming, floats will be available. Please notify our instructors in case of need.
Guided Snorkel Tour - Santa Maria & Chileno Bays
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What to bring?
- Beach towel
- Beach sandals
- Sun hat
Is there an age restriction?
Yes, only children who are 6 years old or above can join this tour.
What kind of food will be provided?
Bottled water, soda, granola bars.
Do you offer pick ups from every hotel in the area? What about Airbnbs?
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not offer pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area we do offer pick-ups if Airbnb is outside of the tourist area we set a meeting point.
What is the meeting point for Cruise Ship passengers?
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza Gali parking lot, in front there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there!
What is the meeting point for people staying outside the tourist area?
We can meet you at plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra Hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there.
What happens if the tour gets cancelled due to bad weather?
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Please notify any medical condition.
- Participants must be above the age of 6.
- Minimum of 2 people required.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- If you need to cancel, you can do so without penalty up to 48 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
- No shows will be charged in full.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.