Take a guided walk along Godley Head, an exciting & wild place at the far end of the Port Hills with a rich history & incredible views.
Godley Head Guided Walking Tour Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day small-group walking tour of Godley Head
- Stroll through Taylors Mistake Beach & watch surfers from Sumner Beach
- Visit a White Flippered Penguin colony
- A picnic lunch served a Godley Head, plus morning & afternoon tea
- The services of a passionate & friendly guide, so you can learn about the history of the region
- Transport to the start of the trail onboard a comfortable & airconditioned minibus
- Convenient return transfers from selected Christchurch CBD accommodation or a central meeting place (Canterbury Museum, Princess Margarate Hospital or Lyttleton Port)
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, included in this tour is morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea.
The walk is approximately 8 kilometres (4.9 Mi) on well-formed tracks and takes most groups 3-4 hrs of walking.
The maximum group size for this trip is eleven people.
Reviews for Godley Head Guided Walking Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Canterbury Museum (Christchurch City Center)
- Lyttleton Port (Shore Excursion pick-up)
- Princess Margaret Hospital (free all day parking)