- Skydive over one of the most beatiful sites in New Zealand!
- Options for jumps:
- Jump from 9,000 feet for a 10-minute scenic flight and a 30-second freefall
- Jump from 13,000 feet for a 15 min scenic flight and a 45-seconds freefall
- Jump from 15,00 feet for a 20 min scenic flight and a 70-second freefall
- A professional tandem master who looks after you every step of the way
- A parachute that opens for the last 3-5 minutes of the jump
- Spectacular views of Aoraki/Mt. Cook, Lakes Ohau, Pukaki, and Takapo/Tekapo
Skydive Over Mount Cook From 9,000, 13,000, or 15,000 Feet
Soar over snow-capped mountains, glaciers, lakes and Aoraki/Mt. Cook National Park!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy New Zealand’s most stunning skydiving experience! Located in Pukaki and boasting some of the country’s most epic scenery, this skydive offers quintessential South Island views, snow-capped mountains, glaciers, lakes, and Aoraki/Mt. Cook National Park.
Experience the most thrilling, adrenaline-pumping adventure as you take on the highest Mount Cook skydive, jumping from 9,000, 13,000, or 15,000 feet (your choice at check out) above one of the most magical locations in the world. You’ll be strapped to a tandem skydive expert after being given full safety instructions and a briefing, allowing for full peace of mind on your epic adventure.
First, you'll hop on board the skydive plane and soak up amazing views of the scenery below before arriving at the elevation of your choice (9,000, 13,000, or 15,000 feet) overlooking some of the best views of Mount Cook and its surrounds. Start the countdown, take a deep breath and then jump! Your adrenaline will skyrocket as you free-fall for 30, 45, or 70 seconds (depending on the height you choose to jump from) before the parachute opens, giving you time to catch your breath and lap up the amazing views for 5 minutes while gently drifting to the ground below.
Freefall from the best piece of sky this beautiful country has to offer — an authentic kiwi experience!
- 13,000ft SkydiveJumping from 13,000ft you will enjoy a 15 min scenic flight, up to 45 seconds of freefall and then 3-5 min under the parachute.
From NZD $339Check AvailabilityNext available: Tomorrow
- 15,000ft SkydiveJumping from 15,000ft you will enjoy a 20 min scenic flight, up to 70 seconds of freefall and then 3-5 min under the parachute.
From NZD $429Check AvailabilityNext available: Tomorrow
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Person (November Onward):
13,000ft Skydive & Personal Photographer Package:
Double Deluxe 13,000ft Skydive for 2 Passengers:
What should I bring?
- Closed/covered shoes
- Warm clothing - it's usually around 10 degrees on the glacier so wear a couple of layers
- Camera for those Instagram worthy shots but please no drones or selfie sticks
- A big smile!
Does the tour offer a photography package?
All skydive videos include a pre-jump interview, interview on the way up in the plane, scenery shots from the plane, skydive, and post-jump interview. Options:
- Handcam: Inside Camera. Your Tandem Master has a camera attached to their hand, and films your entire skydive from close-up in wide angle. Video & Photographs – $150
- Personal Photographer: Outside Camera (currently unavailable, sorry for any inconvenience caused). A personal photographer is a separate skydiver who jumps with you wearing camera equipment on their helmet.
- Best of Both Worlds Combo – Personal Photographer/Outside Camera & Handcam/Inside Camera. Includes photos & video from both your tandem master’s handcam and your personal photographer. Receive high quality photos & video footage of your entire experience taken from two angles, emailed to you. Videos & Photographs – $259
- Your booking time is your check-in time.
- If you arrive late this will, unfortunately, be considered a no show, and will be liable for paying for your flight.
- Free WiFi, plenty of parking, and complimentary tea & coffee are provided at the airport.
- Maximum weight is 100kgs. The tour can sometimes accommodate guests up to 105kgs, but this at the discretion of the Tandem Master on the day and dependent on weather conditions. A surcharge may apply.
- Parental or guardian consent is required for anyone under 18. Children under 12 should be evaluated on an individual basis. The tour encourages people of all ages.
- The weather in the Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park can change quickly, therefore if flying conditions aren't suitable, the tour may have to reschedule or cancel your flight. If your flight is cancelled, you'll receive a full refund.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews