- Experience spectacular views from above in a skiplane AND a helicopter
- Enjoy beautiful sights of the Tasman Terminal Lake, Grand Plateau, Hochstetter Icefall, and Aoraki/Mt Cook
- Land on New Zealand's longest glacier — the Tasman Glacier
Mount Cook Helicopter & Skiplane Combo + Glacier LandingHop in a skiplane and helicopter to explore Mount Cook National Park!
What to Expect
Fly in a skiplane and a helicopter on the same day for an unforgettable experience of Aoraki/Mount Cook! This scenic adventure also includes a glacier snow landing!
On this tour, you'll get to fly up the Tasman Valley over the breathtaking blue glacier lake. From the air, you'll get great views of Tasman Terminal Lake, Grand Plateau, and Plateau Hut! Snap an aerial photo of Hochstetter Icefall and the cloud-piercing Aoraki/Mount Cook before landing on the upper snowfields of the Tasman Glacier.
You'll have time to enjoy this unique alpine environment before swapping aircraft and returning to Mount Cook Airport.
- Infants 3 years old and under and free but must sit on a parents knee (seatbelt extension provided)
- Children 4 years old and over are child price and must have their own seat
- Ages 13 years and older require an adult priced ticket
If the Customer cancels the Agreement the Customer will be obliged to pay to INFLITE the cancellation charges set out below:
- More than 20 Working Days prior to first SDT Nil
- 20 to 10 Working Days prior to first SDT 20% of the Price
- 9 Working Days to 48 hours prior to first SDT 50% of the Price
- Less than 48 hours prior to first SDT 100% of the Price
- After the first SDT 100% of the Price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely