- Discover the Kawarau River aboard a thrilling jet boat ride
- Choose from 25 minutes or 60 minutes of fast-paced fun
- Experience 360° spins and speeds of up to 95 kmph
- Travel 44km on the Kawarau River
- Enjoy exclusive access to a section of the Kawarau River usually only accessible by helicopter
- Learn about the landscape and history with personalised commentary on board
WHAT TO EXPECT
Thrilling spins, major splashes, and serious speed... this is one jet boat trip you don't want to miss. You'll catch views of some of New Zealand's most stunning natural attractions and get an adrenaline rush all at the same time.
The adventure starts from Queenstown Beach Bay and from there you'll race your way down the Kawarau River. This spectacular river drains into Lake Wakatipu and flows for about 60 kilometers. You'll be travelling a full 44km along with it, the furthest distance on any commercial jet boat ride!
Along the way, you'll pass some of New Zealand's most beautiful natural attractions including the Remarkables mountain range. Be wowed by the incredible landscapes that surround you.
While you travel, you'll also be treated to onboard personalised commentary, detailing the history of the area.
During this one hour trip you'll reach speeds of up to 95 kph and experience 360° spins. There'll be some serious splashes and tons of fun.
You'll also get access to a section of Kawarau River usually only accessible by helicopter. And that's not all, you'll get a free photo of your adventure so you can remember this crazy day!
This is a 1-hour tour departing every day between 9am - 6pm.
01 Oct – 21 Oct: Go Orange Shop, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown
22 Oct – 31 May: 37 Camp Street, Queenstown.
All year: Go Orange Kiosk, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown