- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Tandem skydive in Queenstown from 9,000ft, 12,000ft or 15,000ft
- All outer clothing and equipment supplied
- A courtesy coach is provided
- Complimentary free gift for those who partake in the 15,000ft skydive
Queenstown Tandem SkydiveTandem skydive from heights of up to 15,000ft over one of the best skydiving locations in the world!
What to Expect
Do you have the guts to jump out of a plane from 15,000ft? If that's a yes, then why not try it in Queenstown, the adrenaline capital of the world! NZONE Skydive operated the country's first Tandem Skydive and has been running in Queenstown since 1990. They are the only skydiving company to have won NZ's Supreme Tourism Award and have jumped with over 300,000 nutters to date!
Jump over New Zealand's most stunning alpine scenery, including the breathtaking Remarkables mountain range and Lake Wakatipu. You'll freefall for 20 to 60 seconds at 200kph before your parachute opens up and you begin your incredible descent back down to earth.
Exosfear: 15,000 ft and 60 seconds freefalling.
Troposfear: 12,000 ft and 45 seconds freefalling.
Stratosfear: 9,000 ft and 20 seconds freefalling.
After checking into our customer service centre in downtown Queenstown, we'll drive you to our drop zone, located 20 minutes from central Queenstown in a beautiful rural environment. Here you'll meet with your tandem master get suited up, briefed and loaded onto the plane for the thrill of your life!
Frequently Asked Questions
The maximum weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to assessment at the drop zone. Persons 95kg -104.9kg will incur a weight surcharge of $50 and those 105kg-115kg a weight surcharge of $75 and 115kg+ a weight surcharge of $100.
The minimum weight is 30kg/66lbs and all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.
- Minimum age 6 +
- Minimum weight 30kgs/66Lbs
- Minimum height 120cm / 47.2inches
- Children 12 and under are permitted to skydive from a maximum of 9,000ft
- All children are subject to an assessment on the day by the tandem master
- Passengers under 18 years require written parental/guardian consent
Unfortunately, personal cameras and Go Pro's are prohibited from being on board the aircraft due to safety and insurance reasons. All equipment has to be checked properly due to the extreme nature of skydiving. However, you can take photos on the ground while getting ready and we do offer a professional skydive photographer that is able to jump with you and take photos and videos during your skydive.
Nothing much! So long as you have foot wear that won't fall off, and an appropriate amount of clothing depending on the season. In Winter, we do recommend that multiple layers are more suitable than one large jacket.
- Our maximum weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone. Persons 95kg – 104.9kg will incur a weight surcharge of $50 and those 105kg-115kg will incur a weight surcharge of $75 (payable at time of check in).
- The minimum weight is 30kg/66lbs and all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.
- Allow 3 Hours Return Trip (Queenstown) Trips depart half hourly (Weather Permitting) Unfortunately, due to safety reasons we cannot allow your own personal cameras onboard the aircraft.
- Prices are in NZD$ and include GST. Prices may be subject to change.
- Photo and Video options to be booked upon check-in.
- Videos and photos may vary due to weather conditions and the tandem master or photographers particular style.
Please note that the bookings are processed manually, your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by NZone.
- Cancel anytime up to 48 hours before booking for a 85% refund. No refunds provided for cancellations within 48 hours of confirmed booking.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely